Age of Wonders GOG key

Gilliatt

Watchdog
Hi,

Long time lurker here. Since many of you hate lurkers, I thought I could ease my "coming out" by offering a GOG key for Age of Wonders. :)

I know it's not a huge gift since I got it for free, but, like they say, it's better than a slap in the face. ;)

Anyone interested ?

I already have the game so just came to say hi.
Who told you many hate lurkers here? That ain't true. Unless we're talking about lurkers on EA's payroll. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome !

I read some posts about those damned lurkers who use bandwith without contributing. ;)

The reason I didn't register before is because I haven't played any of the recent games, so my contributions will be small and sparse. (The most recent game I played is Baldur's Gate 2. :))

Welcome here, Gilliatt- I have all Age of Wonders games so you have to search for another Watcher :)

Yes, welcome and thinks for the offer, but I have it on Gog and a hardcopy with the wonderful printed manual. I get excited just thinking about reading it. ;)

Welcome, Gilliat. :)

I personally do not have Age of Wonders in my library yet, nor have I tried it before. I would however feel bad taking your key, because my backlog is rather large and I have no idea when I'll be able to give it a spin. So, I'll let another Watcher take it, and express my appreciation for the offer.

Thanks for the welcoming everyone. :)

@wiretripped : It's generous to let other members have it. Let's make a deal. If it's not claimed in the next 24 hours, it's yours.

Hello, there ! :)

Me, I'm interested ! :)

I was a huge fan of the series around AOW 2 + SM, but since they didn't do any new games in the meantime, that went into hibernation.

I haven't bought the game yet, since I was too busy with other RL things; I plan to buy it one day, but at the same time I'm still not that fond of Steam.

So, I'm interested in the GOG version. ;)

Hi Alrik,

PM sent. :) Let me know if you have a problem.

Edit : I don't see the PM in my profile. Is it because there is a delay before it appears or because I made a mistake when I sent it ?

I received it, thank you. :)

I'm not quite sure whether you have to tick "I want to have a copy of my PM" or how it is called, too ?

The PM is in the "sent" box. You can change your active mailbox somewhere.

I have opened a similar thread an hour ago. Although you formally don't fulfill the minimum requirements you are invited to participate.

Thanks Alrik and Gorath, I changed my PM options.

@ Gorath, I saw your list, but rules are rules. Thanks for the offer though. :)

I also have an unused Nuclear Dawn Steam key (I don't have and don't want a Steam account), but it's almost 2 years old, so my guess is that it's not active anymore.

I can send it if anybody wants to try.

@wiretripped : It's generous to let other members have it. Let's make a deal. If it's not claimed in the next 24 hours, it's yours.

Au contraire, I would say it is you who is being generous. ;)

Anyway, glad you found a worthy taker for your key.

Wiretripped, I've just realized by looking under your avatar that you are Machiavellian, so I guess I should be grateful to Alrik that he made me escape from one of your schemes. :lol:

When you say the most recent game you played is BG2 are you saying you took a couple decades break from crpgs or you only play old games? My glory days of cprg playing is mid-80s to mid-90s so we may have similar tastes.

When you say the most recent game you played is BG2 are you saying you took a couple decades break from crpgs or you only play old games? My glory days of cprg playing is mid-80s to mid-90s so we may have similar tastes.

I've decided a few years ago to play the old classics I never got the chance to play in my youth. I finished Wizardry 7 this summer (took me 2 years since I don't have much time to play). I still have 2 Wizardrys and 2 Magic Candles to go. After that, I will have to decide between the Elder Scrolls, the Ultimas or the Gold Box games. Looking forward to all of them. :)

You won't hear me complain about the lack of RPGs even though they stop making them for 10 years. :biggrin:

So far, my favorite games are the Might and Magic series (Darkside of Xeen was my first introduction to non-console games) and Baldur's Gate series (my first Infinity Engine experience). I'm also looking very forward to play some Spiderweb games. I tried the Nethergate: Resurrection and Avernum demos, and had so much fun, that I bought all their games (except the Exiles and the Avernum reboot).

So, do we have similar taste ? :)

Thanks Alrik and Gorath, I changed my PM options.

@ Gorath, I saw your list, but rules are rules. Thanks for the offer though. :)

I also have an unused Nuclear Dawn Steam key (I don't have and don't want a Steam account), but it's almost 2 years old, so my guess is that it's not active anymore.

I can send it if anybody wants to try.

Steam keys don't expire, so you should be able to give it to someone. I already own the game though, and while I might be slightly biased because I know one of the people who worked on it, I found it to be a good game with some interesting concepts.

Welcome Gilliatt!

I would like to offer up my Age of Wonders GoG key as well for anyone who wants it. No formal requirements, I just want it to go to a good home ;)

Back
Top Bottom