Drakensang:RoT I've just finished Drakensang TRoT and…

O

Omega

…I enjoyed it. Better than Risen. Better than the first Drakensang. Not good enough to beat my no 1. though (Gothic 2 NotR) or my no. 2 (Gothic 1) so it's 3rd place as far as I'm concerned.

I played a female using a single handed sword. My companions: a woman with a bow, a man with a single handed ax and one with a fencing weapon.

I disliked two or three of the puzzles, really time consuming, so I googled to find the solution. I disliked one particular track, it was repetitional (same turns, with same enemies, basically the same track three or four times in succession, that's easy programming - and boring too)

I thought some of the details were nice: flock of birds fly up/deer run away when walking by, voices differ depending the area you're in, e.g. when in a cave: all sound hollow.
I liked the open world, the exploring part, the diversity in quests, the difference social skills make. Liked the ending too. I recommend the Mods (again thank you Ergo). Enjoyed Silent Alrik.

All in all: an exciting game.

The Mod of "Silent Alrik" was also played by members of Radon Labs and possibly of dtp, too.
A remark in the forums hinted to that, months ago.

LOL ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom