Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Tip and Tricks -

I do not believe it is a failsafe, because quests take into account certain dead characters. So something is bugged with "dead character stays dead", they just end up respawning eventually (10 days in jail cause all NPCs to respawn apparently).

That reminded me, maybe jailtime solves no random encounters bug? It did solve my reputation bug. But man… Repeating that stupid horserace just to test it is not fun.
Also do we really have to sit 7-10 days in there? Pickpocketing in public will result in only 1 day of imprisonment.

Another thing I didn't try, seems that paying $250 to sleep for a few days in inns make those beds and chests permanently yours. True or false?

As far as I know, jail time is speed up…I never was put in jail so I can't exactly confirms it, but I saw people mentioning getting 5 days and it taking like 20 minutes.

Another thing I didn't try, seems that paying $250 to sleep for a few days in inns make those beds and chests permanently yours. True or false?

True, you even get a tutorial popup when you do it the first time.

Someone will have to try this one (I'm not in Rattay presently, lol).

Apparently, if you fill Miller Peshek's inventory chest (it's on the second floor above your bed? or the very hard lock next to the lockpicking training chest), he will sell your stuff and put money back in the chest a few days later.

It's the hard lock chest where he keeps his store items. It's NOT the one above your bed!
Put anything you want to get rid of inside then return in two days and instead of items crapload of $ will wait for you.

Most probably works also with any store related chest - keep in mind that for this you need to have lockpicking at very high level.

Well then, can someone who has no random encounters bug check if that gets automatically fixed if you go to jail? I didn't keep a savegame when I had it and now I'm not in the mood of repeating the worst quest in the game - bloody horseracing.

Maybe the Quests (not the sidequests, the other, generic ones) are not repeatable, but is there a point to them? Do you come to a state where they make any sense?

For example I killed a bandit camp, and as follow up I got another quest, to go to another bandit camp and kill bandits again (which I just killed without a quest).

Upon clearing all bandit camps (4 or 5) you get another questchain to clear cuman camps. Upon clearing those cuman camps, another trashmob camps quest will open. What happens after that? Dunno. Didn't go for it yet.

That's sad thing to hear.

I can't know what is a possible reward for completing them all. Cleared only bandits and cuman camps. Marauder camps that are around Monastery are currently on wait till I clear sidequests on eastern part of the map.
Otherwise the reward per camp is crapload of loot you get from enemies plus groshen from questgiver and a small bonus $ for each ear you bring.

Money is kind of a non issue though. I am not far away of having the most expensive equipment in the game anyways, and already buy all the skills, books and maps I can get.

Regarding getting money, nothing beats hunting. My last hunt (killing 3 or 4 deer) was worth over 2k. Biggest problem is actually finding someone with money. Seems like Rattay and Sasau are especially bad for that.

Isn't the best equipment the one from 5 ancient treasure maps? Just because it seemed overpowered (game ruiner) I still didn't go to dig those 5 chests.

As about the money shortage in shops, azarhal told you in his previous post how not to depend on traders' available $ and I've confirmed it.
Not only common loot, you will sink all stolen items easily that way - including meat/skin/trophies from hunt that are marked as stolen.

But that sounds like an exploit to me. ^^

Haven't be able to pick these chests but I doubt there is a huge difference to regular equipment anyways, speaking of the stuff you buy in the shop for 1-3k per item.

Some of the ancient treasures don't have that good equipment (they do help at low level with cash though), but one of them has a great bassinet (helm), breastplate and leg plate…which I'm currently wearing. Since I've been wearing that, I barely get hurt, which is great because I'm still crap at blocking/dodging.

Also, everyone call me Sir Knight, yet they all know I'm just Henry. lol.

Well I don't know what items are the best in this game. Yet.
For example the plate reward you get during main story seems awsome earlygame - till you duel and win a random encounter who gives you another some colored plate type that's much better.
I just don't want to go for unique ancient chests loot yet.

Dodging? Stop doing that! No use.
Just go for blocks. I'm good at that lousy QTE but it doesn't mean noone can ever hit me. And it doesn't help when 3 or more melee trashmobs aggro on you. In such case I run. Which reminds me, hell, that actually is realistic. You're not superman, you shouldn't be able to easily solo against 3+ opponents.

But that sounds like an exploit to me. ^^
It probably is. But you can't do it as a rookie - your lockpicking needs to be skyhigh first. What exact level don't ask me. I tried to unlock it when I had it on level 10 it didn't budge. Retried on lockpicking level 18 and it got unlocked.

If they don't have helmets that's a valid option. Headshots are devastating in this game.

Very hard locks required between lockpicking at level 9 to 12 to opens (12 could be higher). It's not a fixed values because the lock difficulty represent a range.

I've seen at least one lock that can't be picked with just level 12. ;)
Level 14 is also not enough for every lock as with it you can't crack a trunk containing jewelry in a certain sidequest.

Back
Top Bottom