Two Worlds II - New Multiplayer DLC available

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new multiplayer DLC called Echoes of the Dark Past for Two Worlds II is available:

Multiplayer DLC Echoes of the Dark Past Available

Return to Antaloor in Echoes of the Dark Past, an all new, multiplayer expansion for Two Worlds II!

Echoes of the Dark Past is loaded with everything you love about the Two Worlds’ series. An epic journey awaits you as you meet new allies and battle old, vengeful foes! You’ll need to master powerful, exotic weaponry and forbidden magics while forging new alliances to combat a freakish breed of hideous evil. Fight against a tyrannical foe and explore three never before seen maps in this lengthy expansion.
Two Worlds II season pass holders will automatically receive this new DLC.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Try as I might I just can't follow this series. Played ~60% of the first game and hit God mode after about 3 hours laughing at the dialog and ignoring quests. Second game seemed to be written by someone with more graphic and art design talent than ability to assemble a coherent game system. Lost and bored after about 3 hours.

Try as I might I just can't follow this series. Played ~60% of the first game and hit God mode after about 3 hours laughing at the dialog and ignoring quests. Second game seemed to be written by someone with more graphic and art design talent than ability to assemble a coherent game system. Lost and bored after about 3 hours.

Voicing was top notch in German. Gameplay was nice and the only drawback is that it is a rather linear game in reality.

Two Worlds II tried a little too many things and has a confusion control system. The Worldmerge Mod makes it worthwhile.

It was a nice try that gave something similar to TES without Bethesda's involvement. I don't think MP is the way to go for this though. That would need to be integrated from the start, not just thrown in 8 years later.

Fairly naff series of games overall, but 2 definitely had some charm to it which kept me playing for around 20 hours or so. The spell system was fun.

Multiplayer? Neither here nor there.

Back
Top Bottom