I broke P&R forums

lostforever

SasqWatch
I made a post and the whole thing now disappeared…

Maybe for the better :lol:

Oh, thank heavens, I thought it was just me, just PM'ed a mod to find out if it's just me, but it's not.

Yeah, it's for the better ;)

FFS, its not broke… its at the bottom of the forums list :p

I was thinking, Myrthos has finally taken my advice :lol:

I guess whatever you posted was too controversial :p

(Oh and have a look at the bottom of the forum page, its still around)

I guess whatever you posted was too controversial :p

(Oh and have a look at the bottom of the forum page, its still around)

I wounder what happened to my post then? it wasn't anything controversial or important, its more like me throwing stone from the fence :p

I wounder what happened to my post then? it wasn't anything controversial or important, its more like me throwing stone from the fence :p

You've got me curious now, get down there and retype it goddammit!

You must have rolled a critical failure dice.

You've got me curious now, get down there and retype it goddammit!

On reflection, its for the better it didn't get posted since both of you could have taken offence to it :) Its was 3rd rate cheap joke!

I'm slightly amused that Myrthos looked upon the latest clusterfuck and decided to put the entire subforum on the naughty step.

Things to not google when English isn't your first language ;_;

Ohhhh noooo….Nyx!! I'm so sorry! Haha! :(

I hope I can make that up to you. :(

I'm slightly amused that Myrthos looked upon the latest clusterfuck and decided to put the entire subforum on the naughty step.

I think that was Jaz that did that. :) But I was the one that suggested it in the mod forum. Apparently it was a popular suggestion from site members even before I brought it up. The sewer we know as P&R has caused way too many problems. :)

Hah I have a stronger stomach than most, I'll jump straight into enjoying my dinner ;)

Fair enough. It's best that innocent passers-by don't slip and fall into its murky depths.

Fair enough. It's best that innocent passers-by don't slip and fall into its murky depths.

This is so true. I doubt I have ever gone beyond MMO forums sections since I am too lazy to scroll down :)

There's a reason that sewers are at the bottom of things. If they're too high up, they'll contaminate the water supply and spread disease.

This is so true. I doubt I have ever gone beyond MMO forums sections since I am too lazy to scroll down :)

Never go beyond the MMO forums. There are things down there... things we don't speak of.

BTW, now that we've drawn attention to activity in the P&R on the front page, watch as the trolls arrive to get a piece of the action.

Back
Top Bottom