Greedfall - Release Date

*pulls up a chair*

Smells like Risen to me. Looking forward to trying it.

This continues to move up my most wanted list, also looking forward to trying it.

Awesome. Something to look forward to this fall!

Really looking forward to this one. Does remind me a lot of the Risen series which I enjoyed.

Nice, though i will be busy with wow classic then :biggrin:.

I haven't kept up with Greedfall but it looks interesting. Can you make your own character or do you have to play their character? Is character creation more Witcher or Skyrim?

Afaik it'll be only small modifications. So more personalization than Witcher, but a lot less than Skyrim.

Guess I'll play this once I'm finished with Phoenix point then. Which will probably take a lot more than a week though.

I guess maybe I should get around to finishing the Technomancer too now that I think about it, I enjoyed the game but got sidetracked.

The release date trailer went live:

I haven't kept up with Greedfall but it looks interesting. Can you make your own character or do you have to play their character? Is character creation more Witcher or Skyrim?
0:57 answers this question. It's a lot more than I had guessed.

Looks interesting but bit too pricey for my liking. Will wait for the Watch review first :p

Won't be me to write the watch review, but expect me to share early impressions in a new thread when it gets released (I'm gonna dive in immediately).

I dare to be arrogant and say I'll nitpick anything worth nitpicking in detail. :evilgrin:
Except combat. Not caring about that. ;)

JDR are you trolling? :p

Can't believe you still didn't make a thread about:

Moons of Madness looks like garbage, i've followed it vaguely.. a typical 6/10 game i bet. The first trailer they released did interest me at least slightly, but after the immense graphical downgrade, no..

Can't wait for Greedfall though.

Back
Top Bottom