Forged of Blood - Released - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Forged of Blood - Released

Default Forged of Blood - Released

August 2nd, 2019, 23:14
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
You know at least he took the time to respond to you, not sure why you had to reply in that way.
I have no idea how you're reading the reply, but in my eyes it contains nothing but positivity. Can you be more specific rather than playing the pronoun game and then applying generic offence language/tone?

lackblogger

retired poster
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
+1:

August 3rd, 2019, 04:49
Originally Posted by lackblogger View Post
@CritiestBunny , thanks for the detailed reply. Don't worry, once you've made your millions you wont have to bother responding to every tom dick or harry who isn't appealed to by your products. The golden era of a loyal fanbase and forum avoidance is but a few sales away, keep at it my good man! (or person, etc).
Haha, I actually prefer responding to every Tom, Dick, and Harry rather than have an intern or community manage muck it up to be honest. Between Joe, Milo and I, we have decent coverage across all the platforms where people are discussing the game and we try to get as many as we can. I do the same in my other gigs, when we're small enough it's just better to do it yourself.

Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
He still has a chance to respond to Tom or Harry.
I don't mind Dicks.

Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
@CritiestBunny thanks for coming by an answering some points. I hope you do get millions like some assume you do.

Do you have a demo? If you only have few timed events that's okay. It also depends on their quality.

It sounds like a game a lot of are of two minds about, with features we can be really excited about but wary that's its really not our kind of game.

But if its really political, 4x type game, and not a tactical strategy which we also like, that doesn't sound like a bad thing. I lot of people like this kind of game here.
No demo at the moment as that would actually require a bit of rework to limit the play access, but I do have a couple preview videos up on youtube that goes through the meat of our 2nd act and some of the YouTubers have gotten far enough in now as well if you want to check that out.

Part 1, Starting in Act 2, conquest, spellcrafting: https://youtu.be/2l2JTtkrbMc

Part 2, Later in the game, party management, some endgame talk: https://youtu.be/lyQv-vRLTIw

Apologies to subjecting you all to my voice - other youtubers are more enjoyable to watch.

CritiestBunny

Traveler

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

August 3rd, 2019, 10:25
While he's here and currently promoting his game you could take the opportunity to interview him in this thread :thinking smilie:
I sort of took your suggestion and sent him a PM asking if he wants to be part of the Indie Showcase. I think a front page interview will be better promotion than an inthread one would be

forgottenlor

Font of Useless Knowledge
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

August 3rd, 2019, 14:22
I have no idea how you're reading the reply, but in my eyes it contains nothing but positivity. Can you be more specific rather than playing the pronoun game and then applying generic offence language/tone?
Ahh I missread it then….I thought the tone was more sarcastic my bad.
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
+1:

August 3rd, 2019, 14:23
Originally Posted by CritiestBunny View Post

I don't mind Dicks.

Okay.
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

August 3rd, 2019, 14:49
Well, I backed the game when it had its failed Kickstarter, so I'll gladly support them now instead if it looks good, which it does so far.

TomRon

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

August 3rd, 2019, 17:09
Any feedback from those who have played ?

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

August 3rd, 2019, 19:23
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Ahh I missread it thenů.I thought the tone was more sarcastic my bad.
Well thanks for proving my point at least

lackblogger

retired poster
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Forged of Blood - Released