Humble Bundle - Weekly RPG Bundle

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The weekly Humble Bundle now has a list of 7 RPGs for just $8. INcluding the titles: Fate Hero Bundle, Paper Sorcerer, bit Dungeon II, Pier Solar, Sanctuary RPG, Rollers of the Realm and Agarest: Generations of War

Thanks Pork and HHR.

More information.

I'm actually curious to see how an RPG/pinball hybrid (Rollers of the Realm) works out.

I am only interested in Paper Sorcerer. Maybe I should get it for 1$ :D

Yeah, Paper Sorceror looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

Of these here, Pier Solar is the only one I'm interested in. Not sure if I want to spend $5 though. Instead I may wait for it go cheaper elsewhere. Someone on Reddit said that it slated to be part of another Bundle in a couple of weeks.

Sanctuary RPG is a decently fun roguelike game, its very stat driven, graphics are different but obviously poor in comparison to modern games. Its ultimately more of a rpg battle simulator then anything, exploration is relatively shallow, with almost no quests or puzzles. Quite humorous, if your looking for a number driven rpg/roguelike with no regards to graphics then this game is worth a looking at.

This is a great little bundle, for sure. I bought it for Paper Sorcerer, Sanctuary RPG and Pier Solar. =)

Paper Sorcerer is an awesome game. :)

Daniel.

what will be in the bundle with pier solar (I mean the next bundle not this one that the guy mentioned above).

Guy on Reddit said it's in one of the Groupees bundles over the next two weeks. The bundle itself hasn't been announced yet. (If it is in fact true.)

I'm actually curious to see how an RPG/pinball hybrid (Rollers of the Realm) works out.
That's the reason why I bought this. I'm a sucker for pinball games, and I obviously love RPGs. Let's see how the combination works out.

Don't forget to look in the shop. They have a couple of great offers there too.

Back
Top Bottom