Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 edition

Lucky Day

Daywatch
Playoffs are here

PmhziTC.png

I don't have a dog in this fight but what are your predictions?

As long both Boston and Toronto lose I'm happy.

Red wings, all the way!… oh, wait.:(

Have to go with the lightning for the Stevie Y connection. Hope he somehow ends up finding his way back to Detroit though.

or back to his hometown of Duncan, British Columbia. Not that he has as much to do with the Lightning since he demoted himself (stepped back).

Seriously, TB is so far above the rest of the League this year its like watching Les Canadiens in the 70's.

Or even the 1980 Philadelphia Flyers with their 35 game unbeaten streak. But then, look what happened to them in the finals. Do we have anything like that now?

Or what about Craig "I made the national news in the US by crosschecking Rich Sutter into the boards in 1989" Berube's St Louis Blues who were dead last at New Year's and finished second in their division?

Yzerman hasn't been with Tampa since last year. Julien BriseBois is the GM now.

I know, it’s still the team he built though.

That’s why I’m hoping he comes back to Detroit. Doesn’t sound like it though. Heard he’s interested in NY but no telling what’s true and what’s not.

Penguins, Bruins, and the California teams all need to get pummelled in the first round. When I lived in Canada, I wasn't too involved with the Tampa Bay team, but I've become fully informed on them now. I'll be pulling for my Capitals to repeat, which would be just perfect!!

I know, it’s still the team he built though.

That’s why I’m hoping he comes back to Detroit. Doesn’t sound like it though. Heard he’s interested in NY but no telling what’s true and what’s not.

The Red Wings are in desperate need of a good GM, and I'd love to see him go back there. I can't see why he'd have any interest in NY.

The Detroit area is a shit place to live though, so I could understand if he doesn't want to move his family back there.

I've been a Leafs fan since the 1950's. so I'm not about to change now!! :)

When I lived in Canada I kept constantly calling them the "Leaves", and always got nasty glares sent my way. That name was bound to cause grammatical issues!

Turn overs and sloppy play totally killed Tampa last night, they all but had the game in the bag and....then the third period happened. If nothing else, such a violent gut-check might smarten them up for the rest of the series.

Man, those were some GREAT games on last night, huge congrats to the Capitals, Flames, and Leafs! I do enjoy a playoff evening where every single team that I wanted to win actually pulled it off!!

Carolina made it interesting. Thought we were gonna have another Blue Jackets.

Speaking of, that was only the fourth playoff game Columbus has ever won in their 19 year history.

Tampa Bay has seriously underestimated their opponents, and boy does it show. They are allegedly one of the best teams in the NHL, if not the best, but the last two games show very little sign of that greatness.

I've not cheered for the Islanders enough this season, and I made myself hoarse with my yelling last night!! They are really taking it to Pittsburgh, and it's a joy to watch every single game. Vegas held on last night and did for those nasty Sharks, and the Flames....well, I'm not sure Colorado even showed up to that game!

Back
Top Bottom