The Ascent - Delayed to 2021

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gematsu reports that Action RPG The Ascent has been delayed until 2021.

Publisher Curve Digital and developer Neon Giant have delayed science-fiction action RPG The Ascent from its previously planned 2020 release window to 2021. It will be available for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, as well as Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC.

"Xbox Game Pass is an amazing proposition for us as a small indie developer with a team of only 11 people, because it allows more players around the world to experience our game," said Neon Giant art director and co-founder Tor Frick in a press release. "To celebrate this exciting news, we wanted to cement the game's place in 2021's next-gen line-up by casting light on what players can expect to experience at launch."

[...]

More information.

If the game was suddenly isometric I would probably like it more.

Looks pretty isometric to me. It's not top down, it's not from the side, it's from the top at an angle. That's pretty much isometric.

Thanks for reminding me about this game. As I completely forget about it.:thumbsup:

Looks stunning!! Very nice everything they built, congratulations. It is not TURN-BASED however, so that makes it completely unplayable for me any time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom