Skyrim - Look at the size of that box!

Um, the horses are the equivalent warhorse, or a type of clydesdale(sp)....they look that way.

just to derail this thread even further, I hated the horse controls in Oblivion so much so that I hardly used any of them. I wanted to the horses to move the same way my character would move using the same controls.

Anyone know if its going to be the same in Skyrim?

Tbh I prefer horse control to similar to WoW or any other MMO.

Um, the horses are the equivalent warhorse, or a type of clydesdale(sp)….they look that way.

I don't care if they were going for a clydesdale, percheron or shire horse, the skyrim interpretation of it is a short-legged, fat burro.

The horses are no bigger compared to the player character than they were in oblivion(whereas warhorses are supposed to be huge) and now they have unflattering proportions, they went the wrong way about it. But that's just the model, the animations are the real deal-breaker.

To think that in early skyrim interviews Todd said they didn't know if they were gonna put horses in yet but they wouldn't do it if they couldn't measure up to the ones in ass creed/red dead/zelda.

Anyone know if its going to be the same in Skyrim

All impressions point to movement controls being the same as oblivion, surprise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom