Demons Age - Background Story

Aubrielle

Noveliste
A new trailer goes into the story behind the world of Demons Age.

Bigmoon Entertainment today reveals a new video which tells the history of Moragon, the chaos-swept peninsula that serves as the backdrop for classical turn-based RPG Demons Age. The video touches on some of the most important elements of Demons Age’s lore, including the rise of Vazuhr, the Lord of Darkness, and his connection to the Moragon’s four mysterious monoliths.
More information.

More information.

Any news of the beta test or any official release date yet ?
The Beta test is going on right now, but no one can talk about it due to a NDA. As for a release date no one knows yet as the developer hasn't announced one.

CRPGNut had this to say about the Beta though.
I got an NDA to sign today. I'm not signing it because it says you agree to resolve any disputes in Portugal, which is a long ways from the USA! The NDA is also for a 5 year period and if the game isn't coming out sooner than that, then I really don't want to waste my time. If the game does come out sooner than that, then there needs to be a clause in the NDA that says the NDA ends on the commercial release of the game and that isn't in there.

Last edited:
q1 2016 says in the video; anyway its coming to derpsoles too, so im not holding my breath for it :lol:

Looks like a refreshingly original setting and plot line. ;)

I am in the beta, so I can't say much. I did end up signing the NDA.

q1 2016 says in the video; anyway its coming to derpsoles too, so im not holding my breath for it :lol:
Yeah but first Quarter of 2016 is not a release date. So until l I get a MM/DD it won't be considered official yet. As I really hate games that use estimates instead of dates.

Yeah but first Quarter of 2016 is not a release date. So until l I get a MM/DD it won't be considered official yet. As I really hate games that use estimates instead of dates.

I would be very nervous of launching my turn-based game right around the launch of Xcom 2.

Looks like a refreshingly original setting and plot line. ;)

Lol. Got to say, if the game's good anyway I don't really care, but watching that vid did fill me with an overwhelming feeling of "not again..."

Would love to see more original settings and races in general. Even if it's just Morrowind-esq alien versions of common monsters.

Lol. Got to say, if the game's good anyway I don't really care, but watching that vid did fill me with an overwhelming feeling of "not again…"

Would love to see more original settings and races in general. Even if it's just Morrowind-esq alien versions of common monsters.

Yeah, me too. I mock, yet if it's good I'll probably get it, just bc of the turn-based combat.

Does anyone know if it uses hexagonal tiles?

I know but I don't know if I am allowed to say even such little details due to things can always change before release (and NDA I signed :D).

Back
Top Bottom