Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North DLC Released - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North DLC Released

Default Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North DLC Released

May 19th, 2019, 19:47
M&B is different in many ways. The devs tried to hit RPG and there are expectations of behaviours toward a player.

Companions in M&B all reflect that: they do not follow a PC regardless of their behaviour. In M&B, action is characterization.

BB, weak to non existing. Brothers are lifeless pawns and hitting peasants and stuff is not an intrinsic feature. Even when forced through a scenario like northern raiders.
--
Backlog:0

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

May 20th, 2019, 00:08
Hey there Chien. You know most people don't understand barely a word you say, right? That 90% of your posts come across as pure gibberish? Well, when you do manage to make an intelligible post, those odd one-in-ten sentences, do you actually notice people responding properly at your end?

Like, don't you get frustrated by how many responders to you make no sense to you? Like constantly thinking "I never said that!". Like really constantly. When you do get a response which seems to match what you said do you learn from it and try to establish what it was about that post that made it readable? Or do you just barge on mindlessly, neither caring nor noticing if anyone actually understands what you write?

I guess most people assume it's a language thing, but from what I can tell you seem to be very good at spelling and you must be fairly good at reading to be here, so I suspect the problem is more an issue of grammar. Well, there's lots of really kind and helpful people here who'd probably gladly help you out for free if you started a thread in off-topic asking for help with your grammar.

You seem to want to say a lot, but what gets presented to us is just random words from a food blender, so I think it'd benefit you more than us if you did ask for help. And there's no better help than free help

lackblogger

retired poster
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

May 20th, 2019, 05:44
It's auto-translate (from whatever language), at least that is my guess.
--
Latest creations: Fallout NV: A Wasteland in Bloom / Fallout NV: WFO v3.2

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

May 20th, 2019, 08:13
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
It's auto-translate (from whatever language), at least that is my guess.
Nope he is an AI.
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
+1:

May 20th, 2019, 12:54
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Nope he is an AI.
I looked at the post count and i think you might be right.
--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

+1:

May 20th, 2019, 13:48
You seem to want to say a lot, but what gets presented to us is just random words from a food blender, so I think it'd benefit you more than us if you did ask for help. And there's no better help than free help
Actually telling the least possible, freedom of speech and stuff.

[QUOTE=lackblogger;1061568875]

I guess most people assume it's a language thing, but from what I can tell you seem to be very good at spelling and you must be fairly good at reading to be here, so I suspect the problem is more an issue of grammar. Well, there's lots of really kind and helpful people here who'd probably gladly help you out for free if you started a thread in off-topic asking for help with your grammar.
Not a language issue.

People are not equal. It ends here. Pointless to waste time and resources on other stuff.

There are simple minded people and there are complex minded people.
There are weak intellects and powerful intellects.

Simple minded people are trapped within patterns of thinking. They are bound by limitations. They lack intellect power to overcome their conditions.

Complex minded people are able to go past limitations, they push boundaries. They are the minds that get humanity to advance, starting a country claiming freedom for all and having slaves, going about infinite growth in a finite environment. They are the people who can empower a president like DJT.

One example taken from this thread, chronology.
Simple minded people are prisoners of chronology, the past influences the present which influences the future.
Powerful minds, though, know that their minds are powerful enough to overcome that limitation.

From the thread

Event 1: a claim that comparing BB to another game is difficult.
Event 2: a comparison of BB to another game is posted(in a tedious to read style)
Event 3: the quotation of the claim is made
Event 4: it is stated that BB is not hard but tedious

Simple minded people: trapped in their own shortcomings. They can not bypass chronology.

They take one event after the other.
Event 1: okay, event 2: related to event 1, cast doubts on event 1. Event 3: maybe somebody noticed. Event 4: interpretated in the light of events 1,2 and 3.

Complex minded people: event 1: okay, event 2:duh, event 3:why not, event 4: guy can not read properly, there is no other cause for dropping an unrelated comment after the quotation.

That is the sign of a powerful mind. A mind that overcomes. Event 4 is not influenced by event 1,2,3. It works in reverse. Event 4 should have influenced event 3.

Powerful, definitively humanity saving capacity.
--

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

May 20th, 2019, 13:50
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Nope he is an AI.
Usually, an AI is expected to reflect the mind of its implementors. Excludes people from this site to be those ones.
--

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

May 20th, 2019, 14:04
Talks about chronology in negative terms, then writes a chronology.

Maybe you need to be turned off and on again.
--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

May 20th, 2019, 18:27
Simple minded people do not have the luxury of writing bad about chronology. They must acknowledge it and abide by it.

Lack of intellectual power to do otherwise.
--

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Battle Brothers - Warriors of the North DLC Released