2uN7taR.jpg

Orkan. It seems he can't smile and not very fond of people. But his wisdom and knowledge astonish. Do you think he's a good or an evil character?

I think I know where you got inspiration for this character!

Aguirre-Klaus-Kinski.jpg

So assuming less swearing from Ivan :)
Yes, though still straight to the point!

I look forward to playing this in the near future!! Keep up the good work =)
Thank you! The release is set for March 23rd, this Friday. You will be able to pick the game up on Steam.

I think I know where you got inspiration for this character!

Possible!

A bit later, but here are some importan news that I wanted to share:

First of all, Ash of Gods will be published on consoles (PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One) by the company Buka. Console versions will be released in 2018.

However, the PC version will come even earlier, this Frday, March 23rd. The game will be avaiable via the Steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/691690/Ash_of_Gods/

We also took some time to introduce the team behind the project. In this new video, you'll be introduced to the lead game designer, composer, art director, and the head of the AurumDust team. Learn how each piece of the development process fits together to create one amazing visual and aural gaming experience.

And if you would like to get to know the rest of the team: check out the latest DevDiary on our website https://ashofgods.com/news/dev-diary-8/

Last edited:
When talking about the game we use the term "Roguelike Storytelling" a lot. We've decided to record a video to explain it better:

Imagine that each of your seemingly insignificant decisions affects the plot of the game. And the city commandant, whom you once treated rudely, returns planning to kill you. And what to do next, if the main character is dead, before finishing his adventure and saving the world? You can find the answer in the new trailer showing roguelike storytelling in Ash of Gods.

Watch the trailer to see how your decisions affect the development of the story in Ash of Gods. Will you actions be the rights ones?

First - Congrats on Indie Cup PC Nomination...

Second... holy crap, march already. I can't believe you guys are going to release.
I loved following your dev diaries and your posts.

I wish I would have had more time in 2017, I would love to have worked on your English translation for minor native phrase changes. Overall everything I've seen so far is good. I'm extra glad the release will not focus on the PvP or Arena aspect plan and even Steam its listed at the moment as single player only.

Best of all the luck on release. Thanks for all the posts over the last couple years. Its been great watching the trip.

That narrator made me cringe. He sounds like he has a speech impediment.

Ouch, I didn't think it was that bad.
Definitely sounds ESL, Russian or Latvian or Belarus with a mouthful of beard was my guess.

How did the release go? The reviews are really a very mixed bag!

How did the release go? The reviews are really a very mixed bag!
The game release wasn't great but they fixed most of the bugs quickly and are now working on adding addition features.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Say what? If there is no dead by thunder because diceroll, I might still buy it.

EDIT:
Dafuq is this?
pic.jpg

Why is this game not in MMO section?

Say what? If there is no dead by thunder because diceroll, I might still buy it.

EDIT:
Dafuq is this?
pic.jpg

Why is this game not in MMO section?
You can play battles in multiplayer. That's it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

PvP Multiplayer
Challenge other players and compete for a spot on the leaderboards. Unlock new characters, upgrades, and cards to customize your tactics even further.
Sounds somewhat like ME3. Unlock whatever stuff through MMO. MMO2win the singleplayer part.

Also:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070623313/recommended/691690/
there is little known "feature" which destroys the combat part of the game.

If there is one strong monster vs 3 of you, the monster gets to attack 3 times a round.
If there is one strong monster vs 1 of you, the monster gets to attack 1 time a round.
Dafuq?!

Back
Top Bottom