How would you rank these gaming systems for rpgs

WHich would you need in your life the most if you had limited options or only one:

Nvidia Shield, 3DS, Vita, PSP, Latest Apple iPad non pro, Amaon Kindle Fire, or the Switch? WHich of these would you spend all your day playing rpgs on say if you traveled all the time and needed something like this in your life.

What rank. There are only 3 categories for those:
Cheap garbage, acceptable price garbage and expensive garbage.

Need the most? I need none of it.

but what id you were never home. lets say you cosntsntly were in coffee shops or on the road on trips. and you needed somethinf like this in your life. some portable fix lol so to speak?

Don't listen to Joxer he doesn't realize there are actually some good mobile games now. Lots of trash but a few real good ones. IOS is the clear choice. The "biggest" true RPG's are there. The Vogel games (Avernum & Avadon), Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Torment, Dungeons of Chaos, Grimrock, 7 Mages and The Quest. There are also a bunch of JRPG's released if that's your thing including Chrono Trigger. BTW don't discount The Quest due to the screenshots. I can't believe how good it is. I've sunk 20+ hours in so far and the draw to the game and its Wizardry old school goodness is enormous. They release expansions all the time.

but what id you were never home.
Stylus Cube i7. Although I guess they don't make them any more, IIRC i9 is now the relevant one.

Yea, it runs Nox too, tried it on mine, so nothing to worry if you're after Clash of Clans and Candy Crush Saga. Didn't try Bluestacks though so can't guarantee anything if that one is your choice.

Dunno about you, but once I've tried it, I just cannot live without Staffpad. Okay, perhaps you're not into composing or transcribing music.

Don't listen to Joxer he doesn't realize there are actually some good mobile games now. Lots of trash but a few real good ones. IOS is the clear choice. The "biggest" true RPG's are there. The Vogel games (Avernum & Avadon), Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Torment, Dungeons of Chaos, Grimrock, 7 Mages and The Quest. There are also a bunch of JRPG's released if that's your thing including Chrono Trigger. BTW don't discount The Quest due to the screenshots. I can't believe how good it is. I've sunk 20+ hours in so far and the draw to the game and its Wizardry old school goodness is enormous. They release expansions all the time.

I gave the quest a chance back when I first got an iPad in 2010 I believe and it was bad then. Literally the guards would do nothing if you wer chased into town and had to fight or die lol. However, I know they redid it and redid the art as well with the new variants.

Stylus Cube i7. Although I guess they don't make them any more, IIRC i9 is now the relevant one.

Yea, it runs Nox too, tried it on mine, so nothing to worry if you're after Clash of Clans and Candy Crush Saga. Didn't try Bluestacks though so can't guarantee anything if that one is your choice.

Dunno about you, but once I've tried it, I just cannot live without Staffpad. Okay, perhaps you're not into composing or transcribing music.

Or I guess you could just get an alienware and carry a mouse with you everywhere. I personalli like the iPad because you dont need a mouse and can lay back on a couch with it.

Alienware = Dell = no buy even if your life depends on it.
Mouse? What mouse? Why would you need mouse on a tablet?

Anyway, sorry, I forgot I'm replying to a kid grounded in a "prison" for long time.
An option better for that age than Stylus Cube i7 is Caterpillar's CAT T20. While being enraged kids friendly as will survive all kind of beating, it's not as cheap as SCi7 and doesn't provide full HD resolution.

were you too sumb to read what I said? I am no kid, I am 33 years old. Secondly, I was clewrly talking about laptops when I said mouse, and specifically alieneare? Do you have reading comprehension?

Back
Top Bottom