Latest place you've visited ?

It was Paris last month. I was in a business trip in one of our company departments. I was really exhausted but I will never forget how I and my colleague tried https://sweettouch.fr/ service. I have never had such an experience in my entire life. We called a masseuse girl, no regrets, totally was worth it.

Last edited:
It was Paris last month. I was on a business trip to one of our company department. I was really exhausted but I will never forget how I and my colleague tried https://spamcrap.fr/ service. I have never had such an experience in my entire life. We called a masseuse girl, no regrets, totally was worth it.

Next time you're in Paris, try the Spam a l'Orange.

Yeah, you guys travel way more than I do. I'm more in the slow lane with You on his trip to the market. I can't tell you anything about driving in South Africa, Pladio, but I can wholeheartedly recommend a strain of marijuana called Durban Poison. :)

Yeah, you guys travel way more than I do. I'm more in the slow lane with You on his trip to the market. I can't tell you anything about driving in South Africa, Pladio, but I can wholeheartedly recommend a strain of marijuana called Durban Poison. :)
Haha
I doubt it's even from durban :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Just got back from a week spent between Iceland and the Faroe Islands. It was overcast and cold for most of the trip but definitely a great time.

I traveled to Carson Pass and Markleeville in California. My main motivation was to keep my streak of touching snow every month and now my streak is up to 12 months.
Why ? - to enjoy back country skiing in the wilderness. I just love to be outdoors in the mountains on skis. When I reached this sign I was so happy to just be at the milestone and in the wilderness. I even spent the whole night in the forest! That was a great opportunity to test my new camping pillow (review is here https://sleepmentor.net/best-camping-pillow/) and a new Big Agnes tent. It was awesome!
So by now I hope you understand that I love to travel on skis and enjoy the beauty of mother nature which we should take care to preserve.
Besides this I traveled to Grover Hot Springs and enjoyed bathing in hot mineral water.

Go Outside - It’s good for the soul.

Was in Dresden then in Berlin during the last week. It's absolutely incredible how much they rebbuilt in Dresden.
Only that they do a lot more fuzz bout it, in contrast to Cologne, which has been destroyed in a similar way.
If you like Baroque buildings, Dresden is a place for you.

I know I've been missed here lately (right??? :p), and that's because me and family are now on plane, returning home from our vacation trip after 10 days in Orlando, FL, USA. We had a great time visiting some of the Orlando's main theme parks (Disney, Universal and SeaWorld). We didn't go to Busch Gardens (located in Tampa, FL) and, more sadly, we didn't go to Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park, maybe next time :)

That was my 1st trip outside Brazil, an unforgettable one, to all of us !!!

I know I've been missed here lately (right??? :p), and that's because me and family are now on plane, returning home from our vacation trip after 10 days in Orlando, FL, USA. We had a great time visiting some of the Orlando's main theme parks (Disney, Universal and SeaWorld). We didn't go to Busch Gardens (located in Tampa, FL) and, more sadly, we didn't go to Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park, maybe next time :)

Keep on travelling, it's one of the best things in life when you can afford it both in time and money :)

Good to hear you had a good time.

Glad to hear that you and your family had a good time. You were only a few hours drive from where I live. :)

Imo, you didn't miss much by not going to Busch Gardens. That used to be my favorite theme park, but I don't think it's nearly as good as it used to be, and I was really disappointed the last time I was there about 2 years ago. The only reason to go now imo is to see the animals, but you could see the same at a good zoo for a fraction of the cost.

https://imgur.com/a/bMruZXw

Brazil a few years ago. One of my close friends lives both in Sweden and in Brazil so i've had the opportunity to come and live in their house in Itajaí, St. Catarina. Very different from Sweden in almost every way so it was a nice change. I do prefer colder climates though, but the heat here now, ugh, 30c feels worse than 35c in Brazil, guess it has to do with how dry the air is, pressure etc..

winter is coming (thank god).

Last edited:
Sweden? I remember stockholm. A friend took me up to a cabin somewhere near norway. There was a lake but being oct (or was it nov) it was frozen. When you've never skated before skating on a frozen lake that is not very flat is HARD; but it was still a great trip. Think I've been to stockholm 5 times but one of those trips there was some kind of protest.

Glad to hear that you and your family had a good time. You were only a few hours drive from where I live. :)

Imo, you didn't miss much by not going to Busch Gardens. That used to be my favorite theme park, but I don't think it's nearly as good as it used to be, and I was really disappointed the last time I was there about 2 years ago. The only reason to go now imo is to see the animals, but you could see the same at a good zoo for a fraction of the cost.

Maybe next time we could meet for a chit-chat (though I suspect "next time" will take some time to happen) :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom