Low Magic Age - Notice for Price Increase

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Low Magic Age will increase its price after the Summer Sale has concluded. Low Magic Age is currently 40% Off.

Notice for Price Increase

3 June - Low Magic Studios

Hello Adventurers,

First of all, thank you for your long-term support and help! Thank you for your feedback and suggestions that help us to improve LMA!

The adventure mode that has been developed for nearly a year has finally been released, and we will continue to improve it to make it more playable. Of course, the updates of other game features will also be followed up simultaneously.

As we said in the Early Access statement, we started the EA stage of LMA at a low price to thank players who have been supporting and caring about us since the prototype stage. As the game develops, the price will be gradually increased until the full release. Therefore, after the current discount event and the Summer Sale (same discount), we intend to increase the game price from 6 US dollars to 10 US dollars.

Thanks again for your continuous support!

- AM
Low Magic Studios
More information.

6 bucks for this game was pretty cheap, even the new price will be not a problem to anyone interested in it.

I think you can safely say you can buy it for that price. Arena mode already was fun and the adventure mode also looks fine.

Only problem I see atm is that you need expensive spell components for all magic arcane and divine which comes from just one pool that is depleted quickly. Also in the beginning these components are expensive. So imo this is bad news for mages and even healers. A party with two mages and one priest doesn't get far in a normal dungeon or has to downgrade the mages to crossbow wielders. I hope this can be changed with a mod.

I've owned this game for a while but as it sits in Early Access, I've not yet touched it. When it is complete, I'll be checking it out.

The Arena mode was fun and I'm also looking forward to the full release. Could be a very nice game like Knights of the Chalice. He does a lot of updates and keeps you informed. Can't ask for more then that.

I just bought this. Sounds like a good time to buy before the price increases and support them in early access as well.

Only problem I see atm is that you need expensive spell components for all magic arcane and divine which comes from just one pool that is depleted quickly. Also in the beginning these components are expensive. So imo this is bad news for mages and even healers. A party with two mages and one priest doesn't get far in a normal dungeon or has to downgrade the mages to crossbow wielders. I hope this can be changed with a mod.

While I could see that being annoying for some, it does seem very appropriate in a game called "Low Magic Age". Mages having to rely on crossbows most of the time is exactly what I'd expect from the title/genre.

I was looking forward to this title until i found out you cant create an entire custom party in the campaign mode.
I dunno, maybe it will change or has changed. Maybe not a big deal to some but it is for me.
Still happy i purchased the game though, maybe i will give it a try sometime anyways...

Yeah considering the style of the game, it does seem a bit off-putting that you'd not be able to tailor create an entire group for the campaign run. Perhaps this is something that will be changed before the project is actually finished, at least I hope it is something that will be reviewed.

I was looking forward to this title until i found out you cant create an entire custom party in the campaign mode.
I dunno, maybe it will change or has changed. Maybe not a big deal to some but it is for me.
Still happy i purchased the game though, maybe i will give it a try sometime anyways…

Um what?

Yes you can…I bought this on the weekend…you can create a full party. The campaign mode a lot like battle brothers at this point, it isn't done though.

Well, that is good to hear!!! Makes me even more eager to play it, though I believe it will be sitting in early access for quite some time before being released.

Back
Top Bottom