Grim Dawn - A Long Development Journey

Hope there will be a non steam drm free version to buy cause this looks interesting.

I also own the game since a lot (can't exactly remember when i bought) and played it for 160+ hrs. It is amazing : nice build variety, more layers of customization and tons of shiny loot.

@Brumbek How is d3 amazing now? I played it since launch in all its different incarnations but i believe this will be the first season i won't play. It's the same old song : new bis set that you can aquire in 2 days then paragon farm to death. Plus that high grifts lags is horrible and never been fixed afaik.

Hi and welcome to RPGWatch. Glad to hear abour Grim Dawn. I'll definitely give it a try down the road.

About Diablo 3, it's just a different type of game than PoE or Grim Dawn. Like you say, it's about getting BiS stuff and then challenging yourself on GRs. I'd say it has the best, most fluid and fun combat of any of these games.

Sure there's not much to do once you hit GR60+, but being able to put 100 hours into each Season sort of proves how awesome the game is IMO. I quite enjoy coming back to it every few months for a new Season. And next Season's changes will bring you back, I just know it. :)

Hope there will be a non steam drm free version to buy cause this looks interesting.
I think the Kickstarter did say there would be but they said only after the game is released

Coming to this game post Fallout 4 I had mixed expectations. Can lightning strike twice? I have to say yes - Grim Dawn is the Diablo III that I always wanted (though D3 has improved immensly). Give it a chance guys it's absorbing, tightly developed and fun as hell.

Back
Top Bottom