Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Developer Diary #5 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Developer Diary #5

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Developer Diary #5

August 18th, 2021, 19:26
Owlcat Games tells us more about the demons of Pathfinder: Right of the Righteous, in Developer Diary #5.

Know Your Enemy!

Only 2 weeks are left until you embark on an epic journey into the lands conquered by demons. We simply couldn't let you go unprepared! So we sent our scouts into the Worldwound region, and now we can share with you some important intel on who you will have to fight.

Watch the new dev diary where Filipp Kovalev, our Senior Level Designer and a 5-star Pathfinder Organized Play GM, will tell you all about the spawn of the Abyss.

loading…

More information.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)

August 18th, 2021, 19:35
1st official newsbit of our new newsposter @Redglyph - welcome to the team!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)

August 18th, 2021, 19:47
Originally Posted by HiddenX View Post
1st official newsbit of our new newsposter @Redglyph - welcome to the team!
Thanks!

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)

August 18th, 2021, 20:19
Nice post, with some great news!

I have relatives visiting right now, which happens to leave in exactly 2 weeks, so this fits me just perfectly.

As far as the game info is concerned, it looks like they'll have a decent amount of variety to the demonic forces and I have always enjoyed party-based battles against mega-creatures (ever since the first isometric dragon battle in…was it BG2?)

Feist

Sentinel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

August 18th, 2021, 22:52
For demons, it would look more demonic if the blood splatter were other colors besides red. Maybe that will be a mod?

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

August 19th, 2021, 00:16
Excited! I played through alpha and beta a few times and so eager to finally play through the end. I used my previous play time to polish just who I want to play and what path they will take. Sadly it is at our busy time of year since I work for a University and the fall semester is about to start … along with COVID … and its a mess. I am sure, however, I will find time to play though

EDIT: And PS - congrats to @Redglyph on the news team. Can't think of a better person considering how even-keeled and diplomatic Red is
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Developer Diary #5