Personal things you don't need to know - Page 22 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Personal things you don't need to know

Default Personal things you don't need to know

August 22nd, 2021, 11:27
Good luck !
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

September 7th, 2021, 22:29
I cut this following text from the "character portraits" discussion in our Pathfinder Wrath discussio :

Regarding portraits : Still, after all these years, I*m still full of jealousy about those people who can draw and paint properly.
I often wished I could have done that. Especially with games, they are very graphics oriented. There are so few games with good stories, and fewer people who play them (most play action games of any sorts), which - frankly spoken - always makes me feel inferior compared to graphics artists, because I'm not only unable to draw good pictures, I'm even unable to invent and develop great stories !
Not to mention music, where I have the same problem …

Pictures are so much more universal than spoken words …

But that's my very personal problem I have to cope with … At least I can say that I had been participating in a scientific drawing course more than 20 years ago …
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Personal things you don't need to know