Seattle's Multibillion Dollar Gaming Industry

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Me… Barely. It's focused on Gameboy rubbish and VR too much.
But it would be nice to know if they managed to steal some talents from Montreal.

I went to an Everquest gathering in Seattle, I think it was in early 2001 and I was amazed at the sheer amount of people that showed up. Not only were plenty of online gamers represented, but an astounding number of pen and paper players, board game enthusiasts, even sports aficionado's were present. I'd no idea it was such a robust gaming mecca!!!!

Well I don't know I mean it is an article on how it started; but I rather hear about how it impact everyday life (if it does) and if it is invisible (which I suspect it is given the time I've spent up there); then yawn. I mean here in boston we have pax east and that seems to draw a crazy crowd; but then there is the anime convention and that is pretty weird and of course there are the car conventions and those are nifty to look at but 'cept when all these events are going on it is pretty invisible. Well - i will say the patriots winning the superbowl is a pia for various reasons.

Back
Top Bottom