Obsession with butts in games

I don't buy this argument. Women magazines and such have been selling extreme versions of women for donkeys years and women were the majority consumers of these.

That's not my impression. Admittedly, in recent years I've only looked at the magazines my wife has (occasionally) bought, but butts and boobs haven't been much in focus there.

pibbur

That's not my impression. Admittedly, in recent years I've only looked at the magazines my wife has (occasionally) bought, but butts and boobs haven't been much in focus there.

pibbur

I never claimed they been peddling boobs and butts, that's has been the purview of men magazines! I simply said women magazines and related media peddle extreme versions of women's bodies too. There are women who are against that and want to change but they are not having much success from what I can see.

Games people, games!

Or connected to games, like this new example (KDA Akali, Evelynn, Kai'sa and Ahri skins advert. presented as k-pop clip):

Don't tell me you don't know where are these four girls from. Animated ones, not voiceover.

I never claimed they been peddling boobs and butts, that's has been the purview of men magazines!
You're right, you didn't. Sorry.
I simply said women magazines and related media peddle extreme versions of women's bodies too.
I haven't got that impression, either. But I've only looked at a very limited selection of magazines, only Norwegian, and only those that interest my wife. She's for instance and no surprise not very interested in magazines that appeal mainly to teenagers and young women. Knitting, interior decoration and cake recipes OTOH….
There are women who are against that and want to change but they are not having much success from what I can see.

I guess the overall picture is quite varied and I've no idea about how many prefer what.

pibbur who admittedly has no idea about many things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom