Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Know Your Enemy

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has a new trailer.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is filled with deadly foes, from swarms of vicious piranhas to elite Trinity soldiers. Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be available on September 14, 2018 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows PC/Steam. Pre-order Digital Deluxe, Digital Croft or Croft Edition now at https://tombraider.games/tombrd9959 to get Shadow of the Tomb Raider two days early!
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Doesn't really say much - except that she's still Rambo and perhaps even more so.

Still interested, though - because I like the modern Tomb Raiders and "more tombs" can only be a good thing. I just wish they'd add more traditional riddles and fewer environmental climbing puzzles. They get really tiresome at length - but, then again, I was tired of Portal after completing the first one.

I'm so interested in this game I've planned my vacation so I can play this without disturbances as soon as it's out. Okay, not really, but still.

Likely couldn't be worse than the Rise of TR.
6 hours of listening to someone shriek whine complain moan and talk themselves nonstop.....
All the while killing 3000 military inhabitants...
Eventually put it on mute to finish the story.

Likely couldn't be worse than the Rise of TR.
I may not have given Rise of the TR enough time, but I gave it an hour and it just felt like I was on rails. Put it down and never looked back. If this is the direction of TR it's not for me. To this day, I still think the very first TR released in the 1990s was the best. A great combination of exploring, puzzle solving, and platforming. It was a blast. I still like to occasionally replay it.

I enjoyed what I played of the first reboot game in the series, but as usually happens something shiny distracted me and I never finished.

I’ll get back to them someday, I’ll get back to all the games I haven’t finished, someday. Well, as long as I live to be 200, I will. :-/

PC technology trailer:

They need to bring back her sassy attitude. Sexy as British accent may be, you get tired of "Yes, I can do this!" for the bilionth time.
Anniversary struck the best balance between combat and tomb, uh, raiding. And more acrobatic style of combat, in line with RE VI.

Back
Top Bottom