Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no problem with you staying on the site CelticFrost. I just had a bad day yesterday, and took it out on you. So I apologize if I did anything to offend you.

Though I'm not sorry about pointing out the Anti-BioWare attitude on this site.

I have no problem with you staying on the site CelticFrost. I just had a bad day yesterday, and took it out on you. So I apologize if I did anything to offend you.

Though I'm not sorry about pointing out the Anti-BioWare attitude on this site.

I am truly sorry if you had a bad day and hope the next 360 are better.

Does it really matter at the end of the day if you perceive people to be Anti-Bioware.

It really shouldn't matter to you, nor effect the great job you do here. Like what you like and keep doing the great job you do here.

I don't know how old, but trust me we are only here for a short time. Just like what you like for entertainment. The only things that should upset you are people trying to hurt you or your family. There might be a few other things to upset you but peoples choice of entertainment shouldn't be one of them...

Side note:

My wife and oldest son love what I call B horror movies. My youngest son and my self can't stand them. Though me and him love movies like dumb and dumber and my wife and older son don't get those movies.

We don't fight about nor care less for each other because of it. They are movies, entertainment...:)

Sounds like my house as I also prefer to watch comedy's, and action movies. While the other family members want to watch horror movies, and chick flicks.

It often leads to arguments, and usually settled after everyone calms down. I should probably just stop reading the comments everyday again , and a take a short break.

Sounds like my house as I also prefer to watch comedy's, and action movies. While the other family members want to watch horror movies, and chick flicks.

It often leads to arguments, and usually settled after everyone calms down. I should probably just stop reading the comments everyday again , and a take a short break.

Or read them and not let it get to you. Maybe it is because I have to deal with 100's of people weekly or I am just getting old.

I just know there are way more important things to get upset over and I tend to stay out of those threads.

I cant get past hinterlands, its so boring but i gave it a 7 because areas after it is supposed to be very good.

I voted 8 - but it might end up being anything from 7-9. But I'm not done yet, so I can't really know for sure :)

This was a weak game for me and quite a disappointment - the amount of MMO-esque filler and busywork was extraordinary. A major step-down from Origins in overall quality content. The combat was also the worst and ultimately least challenging of all three games for me. 6/10

I'd say beginning of the game is 9. Mid-game is 6. Don't know about end-game. Never been there :)

I would say a 7.

Some area's were very nice. Some quest great.

But the majority of quests were weak, fights were not fun. I just skipped the dragonfights after a while... they should have been awesome.

I finished the game and quickly forgot about most of it

Yeah, sadly DA:I is ultimately forgettable, except for some of the companions. Just like the Mass Effect series. Well, minus the ME main story, and MP.

But few games are exceptional nowadays, Witcher 3's writing being one of them.

Last edited:
I loved DA:I! So much to explore and such interesting landscapes... the characters were great fun and I liked having my DA2 character show up. I would give it a 9, maybe a high 8. The big improvement it needed was to let me IMPORT my character instead of trying to remember what I did in earlier games.

I got bored in the first area, wasnt a game for me.

I liked it quite a bit. Best advice was to leave the first area when you can.
And "when I could" was "once I explored everything that didn't burn me to a cinder 5 seconds after seeing it." ;)

Bioware's mid tier. Better than Kotor, NWN, JE, BG I and DA II. About on same level as ME I.

Yeah, not sure how anyone could put BG on the same level as games like JE and DA2. For me, BG is still the best game they ever made along with BG2.

Back
Top Bottom