Gothic 3 Light spellscroll

mudsling3

Sentinel
How many pieces of light scroll in your inventory? I started out with one but it was wasted. Now I really need one. Is there a scroll vender in game?

Hmmm ... compared to others not many IIRC. You can always take it as a spell from a shrine.

I need a light scroll to forge the Ruby sword... as far as I know there is only one Light scroll with which you started the game. Unless I misinterpreted what that master smith of hammer clan had said, I need to learn to forge all other swords before going into making a pure orc sword.

Well you can buy them I thought, though this could be the common problem of important items, where they Don't show up in a Merchant's inventory since they are randomised. :(
Try to use Marvin, the game is very breakable. :(

scrolls are common loot in difficult chests. you should be able to find at least a couple dozen of them. the ruby sword is not what the ingvar the master smith wants you to forge. i believe he wants you to forge a nordmarian sword. what is funny is you can get this sword as a reward option from the chief of the fire clan after doing the ancestor quest and or wiping out all the orc camps i can't remember. thus i was able to complete that part of the master smelter quest as a pure mage (no hunting or smithing skills or fighting for that matter). however i couldn't get pedar's approval since there is no way to get a shadowbeast horn without hunting or cheating

Back
Top Bottom