Not an RPG in the classical sense, but...

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
… I think this one is worth mentioning:

Potato salad

I hope this project is interesting enough for this posting to fit Da Rulez.

Only someone from Columbus, Ohio would come up with that. Most of the backers are probably students at OSU.

That said… I have to admit it's pretty funny. :)

I don't even have words for how weird that is....and how did he get more than 2 bucks?? I don't get it at all, lol. On the other hand, I do like a nice potato salad on a hot day =)

Almost $9,000 just to make a simple potato salad.O_O

Well I think I want make the perfect pizza also since many suckers feel the need to donate maybe I should start a kickstarter.:mwahaha:

I don't even have words for how weird that is….and how did he get more than 2 bucks??
Well, appareantly there was at least one more guy who added some more bucks to the 2 bucks I've pledged. ;)

What the hell??!! Over $61K to make a fucking potato salad. It's official…the world has gone mad. Keep in mind that I absolutely love a good potato salad.

LOL, I think the real question is what is he going to with all that money. It is obviously a joke. It also makes you wonder how kickstarter even approved of that in the 1st place. Well I guess they get there cut.

Only someone from Columbus, Ohio would come up with that. Most of the backers are probably students at OSU.

That said… I have to admit it's pretty funny. :)

9-1 in last 10 games. Don't be upset because you have Fred Flintstone as your coach now :).

It is kinda funny, but at the same time mind-boggling and frustrating that he earned over $60K for a joke when there were some worthwhile RPG projects-- RIP Deathfire :( -- that failed to get funded. The majority of the backers here are contributing $10 or less but I can't fathom why you'd actually give this guy any money.

I see the $1000 stretch goal was to film / live stream the making of the potato salad, but at this point the guy could fund a short documentary. If he doesn't do something more substantial then I hope he ends up giving the remainder to charity or some worthy cause rather than just laughing all the way to the bank.

What the hell??!! Over $61K to make a fucking potato salad. It's official…the world has gone mad. Keep in mind that I absolutely love a good potato salad.

You wouldn't believe the cost of a good chive these days...

That name on the reddit post.... Columbus isn't "Potato Land" is it?

Back
Top Bottom