Pricewatch!

Death Stranding is 70% off ($18 USD) this weekend. Steam sale starts soon, too.

Steam Autumn sale has started.

CDkeys is an unauthorized reseller though. There will always be some of these pages selling games for almost nothing. That's kind of their business. But buying games there might be worse for the developer than piracy.

Frankly, I'm amazed anyone would give their credit card digits to outfits like this, regardless of the savings. You might be taking some serious risks in doing so. Paying cash in person, sure, you can always throttle someone that cheats you that way, tis a different matter though online.

I don't think it's necessary to keep posting the same obligatory response every time someone lists a deal from a grey market site. It's not going to stop people from mentioning them occasionally.

Unless these entries are getting deleted I think it's important to mention it and to not keep them here without context.

Hey if developers keep a game in Early Access for years while they dink with it, I'm very happy to pay pennies on the dollar for something that may never be finished. If they finally release it and it's a great game, I'll buy another copy. If a game releases without me being a beta tester, and it's good, full price is fine.

Hey if developers keep a game in Early Access for years while they dink with it, I'm very happy to pay pennies on the dollar for something that may never be finished. If they finally release it and it's a great game, I'll buy another copy. If a game releases without me being a beta tester, and it's good, full price is fine.

No idea what that has to do with Control or Dragon Age: Inquisition. Or how it justifies theft of hard work.

Back
Top Bottom