Gothic 3 Vengard rune in gotha

Wuffell

Traveler
I know there is another thread about this, but I have a slightly different problem ....

I have found two runes in Gotha. Both of them take me to Gotha when I use them. From what the paladin says (I forget his name, he is in Okara), when you use the rune it is meant to take you to Vengard.

Is this a bug? Have I simply found the wrong rune? I want to get to Vengard and complete the paladin's quest as well.

Please help!

i got two runes though ...

one was in the orc's hut, one was in the city itself

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6601

that is a link to the map. can anyone tell me where the rune to vengard is? from memory i got one near the entrance (at the bottom where the text "Gorn and Potros" is) and I got another one somewhere in the city in a hut

on a side issue, i looted all the stuff in the chests in gotha when the undead were there, and once i had paid money to have it re-populated, i was told i had stole ... stupid ai. anyway, getting the right rune is more my concern :) i wonder if i have met an annoying game bug !?

Just walk through the village and when the road separes, you should take the other one, the one not leading inside the castle, ie the right one leading the cellar..its full of skeletons and zombies... you can't miss it. Btw its quite dark..you should either equip a torch or use light spell...anyway walk past the ring shaped room and you should see an opening other side of the same room. Anyway it leads to some sort of corridoor, walk down it..and the rune is located at end of the corridoor on top of wooden boxes. Use te torch its nearly pitch black there :)

excellent, thanks for that. it confused me .... i found two runes of gotha and one which takes me to the vengard temple! yay

Back
Top Bottom