Gothic 3 milton missing

dasi

Traveler
Hi, everyone i am new to this forum.

I am currently playing Gothic 3.

In the Monestery i have killed the spawned deamon in the kibrary first, then talked to the guard for permission to enter Milten's room. Then took the the permission from the Mage. But now there is no Milten in the room.

I have got the 1.12 patch working.
Got the console activated too.
Was using the GOD command.
Everything else in the game is allright for me.

WHAT CAN I DO?????????????????????????????????????

HELP___HELP___HELP___:(

enter milten himself. Don't know the codes for it but maybe the wiki can help. Sorry I can't be a better help to you

maybe these codes would help..
• goto Milten
• spawn Milten

It is unfortunately a pretty common bug. He often takes forever to walk to the monastery (I've only had him reach there before me once). Spawning him will probably not help.

I usually got around it by "goto Milten". It will take you to him. He will IIRC however not talk to you while walking towards the monastery. But if you kill nearby enemies and teleport away afterwards he usually somehow manage to finish his little walk within a day or so...

He is however not needed for the main quest.

I completed the game just once, and went at the monastery the last and he was just there so never happened to me yet, let's hope it stays that way

It is unfortunately a pretty common bug. He often takes forever to walk to the monastery (I've only had him reach there before me once).
The fab four where always in the correct place in my game. When I play they are almost immediately in the correct possition, never seen them walk.

The fab four where always in the correct place in my game. When I play they are almost immediately in the correct possition, never seen them walk.

Well, it is not a consistent bug (the time when he reached the monastery without my help he was there on day 12 or so, but I've also had instances when he hadnt reached it by game day 70). It also used to be a pretty commonly reported problem at the jowood forums. And 1.12 didnt solve it for me.

EDIT: Teleporting to him always found him somewhere between Ardaea and the monastery. In the 66 day case he was right below the fire clan, so I would probably not have noticed his delay if I had gotten to the monastery slightly later. But it is odd that it only happens to him and not to Lester and Diego who also have to "walk" far...

Back
Top Bottom