RPGWatch - Welcome to RPGWatch!

Hello,

Like many others I just moved from your old websites.
The RPGDot team is my first (mmo)rpg news source I check every day and that will not change of course.

Thank you for the daily work you do for the rpg community and I wish you the best with this new site which is now my new homepage :)

Last edited:
hi all you guys, total new comers and the one who followed from rpgdot.
most will already recognize or will do so soon enough :p
When I heared of a move I didnt even think about, i just knew i had to follow

Hello lads, here I come, tagging along as always. Like the new site and its style, very clean and fast, altho the speed might change in time if it grows to RPGDot size.

Happy to be here, and I wish everyone involved good luck. :)

Even in it's infancy the site has a magnetic attraction, it's clear, fast, bright and beautiful. There's a feeling of 'revolution' in the air - that feeling of newness as the new pheonix rises from the ashes.

"Well done" and "Good luck" to RPGwatch admin's and members for the future.

Awesome! I've been hoping for this day ever since RPGDot got screwed over. Congratulations guys. :)

I thought so

I think I was the one most shocked to see the team moving from RPGDot to a new site (and I think the team knows why *g*). Well, I think all things must either end or change after some time, and while I am sad to see RPGDot barren and empty now, I want to wisn you all the best for RPGWatch. As others said before: it's the team that makes a site interesting, and I am sure you will once again set standards on the net.

I'll be a regular visitor like I have been from the beginning :)

Last edited:
Weren't you the original founder of rpgdot Rendelius? I remember that I did some newsposting for the frontpage year's ago (around 2000 I think) and at that time you were quite active if my memory serves me correctly.

I never was very active on the old fora, but lurked almost every day!

Hi all,

Guess it's time to change my daily routine then! This site does load a helluva lot faster. Congrats on your independence!

M.

Good Luck! (Long time mmorpgdot lurker)
Guess I'll be lurking here now. I like less clutter in the layout and quicker response is always a big plus.. oh, and keep up the news, that's why I really come here!

Hail, hail, looks like the gangs all here... most of them anyway and I'm sure the rest will find their way over in time.

Love the new site; clean, fast, bright, Legible, nice layout. Love the Tab switching hope it's expanded on. The quick auto-toggle for color schemes is handy.

I've been visiting and reading the old Rpgdot since its inception and was dismayed to see Jolts lackadaisical attitude the last few months toward the site & staff begin the sites spiral into degredation. I think the only thing thats kept it going were the community forums and wealth of information. I'll regret what I'm sure will be the inevitable loss of information the site contained, however they've lost the best resource they had going for them, the Staff.

Best wishes to the Staff here on your new site.
Independence, I'm sure it will be an exciting ride. I've got my ticket lead on :)

Ubbax

I was lost but now I am found. Bring on the RPG goodness...

Nice and fast...just the way she like it.

Oh...sorry....wrong subject.

Nice going ppl...the site ripps!!!

Congrats on the new site, everything looks fantastic here! Good to see Rend posting. Maybe you could add a feature for guest reviewers to post an article once a month or so.

We actually have a guest article ready to post and we do plan to make the site much more interactive in the near future, so guest pieces are definitely part of the equation!!

As Corwin said, we have plans to make the site much more interactive when we can finish that development. User Reviews is something we have/are discussing.

In the meantime, if someone wants to contribute, they are welcome to PM me. I can't promise what we will or won't publish without discussion and meeting quality standards and so on, but the door is open for a conversation. :)

Damn, i'm glad i happened to check rpgdot one last time :)

The new site is already light years ahead of the design rpgdot was squished into - and a helluva lot faster to load as well.

Still a few rough edges, but I anticipate all will be well with time :)

Back
Top Bottom