I Am Jesus Christ

Yeah, uhm… the steam community discussions did not disappoint.

Hmm…Jesus Christ the RPG. Would it be destroyed by the press and religious fanatics as usual? Anyway we already know the ending unless you go the alt-history route.

Just for reference I'm talking about a hypothetical RPG version not this one.;)
The comments are better than the game!
Always are when it deals with religious games.

If they keep the price as low as Goat Simulator had, it'll be a perfect birthday present to troll people. Which means, it'll sell.
Then it'll get nude and sex mods which will make it bestseller next year. :)

Note that the same publisher plans to release also:

It's most likely a troll game. Would not surprise me if in the next trailer its Jesus slapping people in the face with a fish.. Making it look like a "serious" Jesus game is at this stage probably the way to go, it will generate more publicity.

Does this have an "evil" path you can take?

Interestingly, monks are an ancient Egyptian invention.
That's something no-one realizes (or knows).

I would like to see its representations of Jerusalem, the Roman conquest of Palestine and Jewish society circa 63 AD or around that date, but Archaeology it isn't. I bet they predominantly have white faces. Also you do miracles? Do you have a choice in the miracles you can perform. Because if I could I would go to the Temple of Venus Erycina and make select parts of peoples anatomy larger, you know the various select parts of the human anatomy that people generally select out to adore. Or go to the Jewish Temple of Jerusalem where the money changers are, and lo, one coin becomes many, and the ancient world gets to experience inflation overnight and the Roman Empire collapses several centuries earlier. Basically I would like to roleplay as the antichrist circa 63 AD. I would now like to apologise for wasting peoples time and being so predictable in my comments in this forum. Because "the internet".

Back
Top Bottom