Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Reminder for physical Rewards - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Reminder for physical Rewards

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Reminder for physical Rewards

May 14th, 2021, 20:00
Redglyph spotted a reminder for the physical rewards of the Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter:

A reminder to fill out your address, name for credits and T-shirt sizes

Crusaders!

We have less than 4 months left until the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, and soon we will finish manufacturing your physical rewards and begin the preparations for shipping them to you. Because of this, we ask you kindly: please check and fill in your personal information in your account tab on our portal before the end of May!

[…]
More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
+1:

May 19th, 2021, 09:38
@Alrik Fassbauer, have you asked them about physical rewards? I'm not sure if this applies to you, seems to be about t-shirts only. But there's also a form to put your name for the credits, if that applies.

I wish I had seen the Kickstarter when it was still possible to be a backer.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

May 19th, 2021, 13:50
When I asked on discord I was told that the main physical rewards (boxes) will ship either at launch of +/- a couple of days. The company provisioning the physical rewards probably needs the addresses and inventory per address well in advance so if you are getting any physical rewards i recommend getting your details in there asap. If you miss the first cut it might takes months extra to get your reward like it did with Kingmaker for some people.
--
Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.

bjon045

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Reminder for physical Rewards