Project Haven - Gameplay @ TBL

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers checked out Project Haven:

Project Haven - Demo Gameplay (Next Fest 2021)

The second time I'm on Project Haven by Code Three Fifty One. One of the most anticipated games for me. This is the new demo available during the Next Steam Fest 2021. Let me know what you think about Project Haven in the comments below.
More information.

Combat looks pretty good... I like the idea of manual aiming and getting different results based on where you aim and hit.

Hopefully the campaign/story is good too.

This does look good, something I'll likely be checking out. Decent action, just need a great story and some exploration to make it semi-perfect.

I really like how it looks and feels, I just wish the author of the video had played a little before recording, there's little value in seeing him hesitating and discovering the game "live" IMO.

I really like how it looks and feels, I just wish the author of the video had played a little before recording, there's little value in seeing him hesitating and discovering the game "live" IMO.

Annoying as hell, plus he is muttering that horrible Frenglish or WTH, a torture to listen to, I quickly turn down the volume on their videos.

The demo feels like halfway done, development-wise. Now I can see a bit, how much time and effort Firaxis pumped into XCOM: EW, they did have making of videos.The combat there is waay more polished. Weapons look threatening.

Here enemies don't swim through the air in slo-mo, to show they are in mid motion. 3D map itself looks weakly designed: there should be way more animations, sparks, water should be pouring through collapsed roofs / overhangs. Walls should be exploding, because of thrown grenades. We should see big muzzle flashes, and as a result more emphasized cries of pain coming from enemies, who should have hit-animations with more drama. Weapon sounds should have more oomph!

I hope the developer, Code Three Fifty One, succeeds with this game, so they can get Upgrayedd!

Annoying as hell, plus he is muttering that horrible Frenglish or WTH, a torture to listen to, I quickly turn down the volume on their videos.
It's definitely not a French accent :) Maybe a bit annoying but at least he made the effort to speak English and didn't use those moronic synthetic voices, I hate them.

Back
Top Bottom