The Outer Worlds Reviews

True facts, but told tongue-in-cheek!

Though I vastly prefer long hair, I work in an environment where many women must wear headgear at least part of the time. These ladies typically have shorter hair but very few would wear it as short as Parvati or Ellie or even Nyoka. I'd say maybe 15% or less.

If you drop that to ladies that are single and under 30, that number falls close to zero. It is mostly married ladies that start to cut their hair here. I believe it just becomes too much of a time sink once you have kids and a full-time job too.

A second point would be that this is a company where the average worker makes a six figure income. The ladies are engineers, accountants, chemists, legal, etc. Almost everyone has to put on safety gear at some point to do their job. The girls that are heavily dated all have long hair, nice features and wear light makeup. Men are pigs after all :D

I'm pretty sure it was either Borderlands 1 or 2 where I saw the last (and only) shotgun wedding in a game. Well, literal shotgun weddings. With shotguns. :biggrin:

Neverheard, checked that name on Steam and among other things it says:
Multi-player

I've set on Steam filter ages ago not to suggest me any title with keywords "Multi-player", MMO or MMORPG thus pardon my ignorance. :)

Borderlands might or might not be an rpg but it is hardly a mmo, mmorpg and for the most part it is not multi-player though we can debate on if co-op and multi-player are the same thing. In the case of borderlands you can have (I think) up to 4 people play co-op - to myself multi-player is usually a large player field and not necessarily 'co-op' but frequently pvp or team-pvp.

Neverheard, checked that name on Steam and among other things it says:
Multi-player

I've set on Steam filter ages ago not to suggest me any title with keywords "Multi-player", MMO or MMORPG thus pardon my ignorance. :)

Back
Top Bottom