Langrisser I & II - Coming to PC

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gematsu Strategy RPGs Langrisser I & II are coming to PC in March 2020.

Langrisser I & II will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on March 10, 2020 in North America, March 13 in Europe, and March 20 in Australia and New Zealand, publisher NIS America announced.

[...]

More information.

Great news! :)

So does this mean the other seven games will get a Steam release also?

Both those games were orignally released for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive system, but only the first one, released in the Western under the name Warsong, was officially translated into English. It's a tactical/strategy game that I (and friends of mine) pretty much enjoyed for what it was back at that time.

IMHO it was a game that deserved to be remade/remastered and now, seeing they will be released with improved gameplay and fully voiced (among other improvements), it's almost like they've heard my plea.

Both those games were orignally released for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive system, but only the first one, released in the Western under the name Warsong, was officially translated into English. It's a tactical/strategy game that I (and friends of mine) pretty much enjoyed for what it was back at that time.

IMHO it was a game that deserved to be remade/remastered and now, seeing they will be released with improved gameplay and fully voiced (among other improvements), it's almost like they've heard my plea.

Thats pretty cool. It's not often that our dreams are realised games wise.

Would be cool if the whole series was released. The games have a unique spin on turn based strategy games. The "spin off" growlanser series as well.

Never played games from this series, but it looks like Fire Emblem to me. Which is great, because I like that. Perfect genre for Switch handheld mode. Looking forward.

Not sure why, but I'm not convinced.
Is there a reason to buy any of it for a person who constantly lacks of time for everything?

Back
Top Bottom