Baldur's Gate 3 - OST Camp

That's pretty good. Not Kirill Pokrovsky level, but good nonetheless. The music has always been one of my favorite aspects of Larian's games.

Borislav Slavov did a very good job for D:OS2, and it sounds as good in BG3. There's a big BG3 playlist here that seems legit.

That's pretty good. Not Kirill Pokrovsky level, but good nonetheless. The music has always been one of my favorite aspects of Larian's games.
D:OS OST is very good! I could really leave any of those Larian games idle to listen to the music. Provided I'm far from town criers and other looped NPC dialogues, that is ;)

Works for me - gives that good fantasy feeling. I do think great sound and music add a lot to a game experience.

When is this supposed to release?

Not even the wise Alaundo dares a prediction.

Too bad the guy who was writing the Mayan calendar ran out of ink at 2012, we could have known...

When is this supposed to release?
Magic 8-ball said sometime in 2021 but slow development forecasts 2022-2023.

Seriously though Early Access was supposed to take a year but given the slow game updates with new content, don't except to play the finished game for at least 2-3 years.

It's one of the reasons why I hate Early Access. To much hype and the waiting.

Magic 8-ball said sometime in 2021 but slow development forecasts 2022-2023.

Seriously though Early Access was supposed to take a year but given the slow game updates with new content, don't except to play the finished game for at least 2-3 years.

It's one of the reasons why I hate Early Access. To much hype and the waiting.

I agree and tend to stay away from them now...that being said I want to play this one....I even looked in a google search for a release date and kept getting things saying oct 2020....which is obviously the release of early access..

I agree and tend to stay away from them now…that being said I want to play this one….I even looked in a google search for a release date and kept getting things saying oct 2020….which is obviously the release of early access..
Yeah Steam considers Early Access games released so it gets confusing. They used to show the date the full game was finished and released but times have changed.

Works for me - gives that good fantasy feeling. I do think great sound and music add a lot to a game experience.

First thing I do in almost any game is turn off the music.

Just can't muster any excitement for this game. Plus as with any Larian title of late you shouldn't buy it anyway until the inevitable remaster a year later.

Not saying they are not good games but I do not really like the direction Larian has gone in their games and they were one of my favorite developers.

Back
Top Bottom