Divinity 2 [FOV] Is this a bug - Spectre at the Feast

Alistair

Sentinel
I'm in a house in Crow's Nest with a spirit who wants me to enter a room with a lot of screaming going on. If I light some candles the spirit moves into another room, but I can't open either door myself despite his urging - both are locked.

Does this key turn up elsewhere? It feels more like a script bug...

Which quest, which place exactly?

Generally speaking I didn't notice any relevant bugs in FoV in ca. 1.7 runs through it.

The only broken quest I found was connected to the guy who tried to sell you a house in the main game. You have to milk him for as much money as possible before you actually work on his quest. Otherwise he'll disappear without giving you the key to his home.

That one worked for me after taking money from him twice.

I have had one crash and my sound was getting a bit stuttery after long play last night. Otherwise nothing.

Well, I'm into the end game, so I never did find out what Spectre at the Feast involved... thankfully it's not the main quest - think I did everything else. Just the ever-popular dragon section to do now :( Stirring cut-scene going into it though :)

Save often ...

The dragon sequence is better than in D2:ED, but it's very long and quite hard at the end. Took me more than 30 minutes to finish.

Took me two attempts. That part was okay... but it seems they've painted themselves into a corner a bit - their strength seems to be the jokey and sarcastic quest lines which they weave together entertainingly, but there has to be a dragon section somewhere and those bits are a bit mediocre.

Do we know whaty's next for Larian? This is something of a triumph. I hope it does well.

You've got to kill the spirits there.

I couldn't get into a room with any spirits... the doors can't be opened...

Then you might need a key … I think it was from the burned warrior on Mardaneus Plaza or how it is called.

It's because it's his quest.

If that's the quest, then yes, the key is in his body's inventory.

Yes, I got the key (though I didn't have it when I first entered the house) but it didn't let me open either door…

The game's uninstalled now in any case, so it's either back to Nehrim or give FO3 a try. To be honest, I quite fancy getting hold of Two Worlds somehow. Choices, choices :)

There is a button which opens a new room with a switch. It is next to a big red cross painted on the wall. This switch opens one of the two doors where the key for the other door is.

What Arahael said basically. To follow the ghost and open the door you need to press a button on the corridor wall.

Back
Top Bottom