Empire of Sin (+Wasteland 3)

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Hey fam. :)

I've been following Empire of Sin pretty closely. I've been in and out a bit and I don't know if it's been covered or not, so I'll give a quick rundown in case you aren't familiar. Essentially, it's XCOM set in the 1920s, and instead of a commander of an elite force, you're a mobster building a kingdom of vice in Prohibition-era America. And not just any mobster - you choose your character from a number of real-life racketeers, including Al Capone. And you can choose how to build your underworld - illegal gambling, booze, speakeasies, protection, prostitution, really anything you can think of. It probably goes without saying that I'm pretty excited. Oh, and it's done by the Romeros, so there's at least a name behind the title. The devs are calling for a release sometime this fall, and Paradox is publishing. I was sad when they moved it back from spring, even though I concede that it's better that way…

And…I'm probably missing some big conspicuous thread somewhere, but as you know, I'm recently back. Something seems kinda odd to me, though - I haven't seen anyone mention Wasteland 3. At least, not for a while (though I do remember seeing some news headlines here a while back). Steam's projecting its release for August. Is anyone else looking forward to the snow?

Yeah from what I remember it was covered on site before. I believe it was delayed? Sorry for the short reply I'm on a phone with no Pc right now.

Ah. Sorry, guys.

Back
Top Bottom