Soul of War

kieferd20

Watcher
Just wanted to share the release of Soul of War, Its a fun rpg inspired by the famous Greyhawk adventure and using the D&D 3.5 ruleset. We have tried our best to create an enjoyable pc crpg. Heck over at the Codex they talk good about it. Lots of people have reported really enjoying the game (just last night a guy wrote us saying he had to force his himself to go to bed he was having lots of fun. Any questions please feel free to contact us. Here is a little about the game:
JjXwId.jpg

Parties of up to 6 adventurers

Tons of different monsters, feats, spells and magical items

Buy land and build your very own village

A multitude of quests to partake in

Character and Npc voice sets

Massive world to explore, with dozens of hamlets, villages and dungeons

this game offers multiclassing (Yes Fighter\Wizard)

Homepage: http://soulofwar.epizy.com/
Store: https://fishdog-games.itch.io/soul-of-war

Just an update: Today I'm uploading The Burning Lands also the minimap, if you experience any bugs with the minimap please let me know. The update will be available on itch I will post here when its ready to be downloaded. I'm still testing it and working out little nitpik things should take a few hours to get it up and going. Thanks
YVGUVm.jpg

B6c9Vj.jpg

7%2FU0ez.jpg

https://fishdog-games.itch.io/soul-of-war

Last edited:
I've played a fair bit of this already, and it show's some real promise & I've really enjoyed it. So much so I've decided to help pitch in with Fishdog Games to help tweak it where I can.

It still needs things ironing out, so if any of you have any feedback, positive or negative, just let us know and I'll pass it on to Fishdog.

We kind of have a hate/hate relationship with Ellis Studios, but glad you're enjoying the game, Falski. If you like it, they have about 30 games under various studio names that you can try. @Ripper; could likely give you the whole list!

P.S. I'm willing to forgive and forget if they actually role out a completely finished game and support it. If I see a game of theirs reach Steam, then I'll buy it.

Last edited:
oh damm youre asking 8 bucks for an unfinished game with bo reviews? and its only available to purchase on your website so now digital stores have the confidence in your product to host it? and Im supposed to spend 8 bucks as an experiment?

We kind of have a hate/hate relationship with Ellis Studios, but glad you're enjoying the game, Falski. If you like it, they have about 30 games under various studio names that you can try. @Ripper; could likely give you the whole list!

P.S. I'm willing to forgive and forget if they actually role out a completely finished game and support it. If I see a game of theirs reach Steam, then I'll buy it.

Any out that list which you would recommend mate?

Lol. TrollScammer Studios again. I suspect their latest broken, unfinished effort stuffed with stolen assets won't be troubling Steam, either.

Funnily enough mate I seem to have been bitten by the same bug.

My latest e-mail from Fishdog was one stating that I'd have to pay for the game again to get an updated version. Baring in mind I'd already paid for it, and assisted with some of it too, I thought this was very cheeky to say the least.

Fishdog claims he has health problems, and as someone who has health issues myself I have a certain degree of tolerance as no-one can ever really understand how confusing & lost you can get when your bodies systems are all screwed up. But I am also skeptical that there may be a degree of scamming in this too.

So I won't be assisting further just in case. I've advised Fishdog tidy up the game & release when in a more finished state. Until then he shouldn't really be asking more money from anyone.

As to whether it's a scam, or Fishdog is a lad struggling with health issues & genuinely trying to do his best I'm undecided, so I won't judge.

Either way, the best course of action for him is just to peice together a great game from the good foundation this has, and release it finished, rocking and worthy of playing. If he does that, he'll get plenty of folk buying it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom