Gamedec - Hotfix 1.0.45

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Gamedec has received a hotfix with additional localization and tweaking of the Harvest Time Deduction.

Hotfix 1.0.45

Hi!

We're ready with the second hotfix, still focusing primarily on the missing translations. The batch is simply replacing the unlocalized texts, but please be aware that we're still not done yet. Some missing translations can occur, and we plan to fulfill them with the ready-to-go text by the end of the week. We are aiming for Thursday, so stay tuned for another batch of translations and additional fixes.

Additionally, Hotfix 1.0.45 is tweaking Harvest Time Deduction. We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're glad that you're supportive during those intense days. Feel free to enter the discussion on the Gamedec Discord channel or the Steam Discussions to share your feedback or report the bug. Our dev team is working hard to resolve all of them. The more precise roadmap, showing you the next steps of the development progress, will be available on Thursday. Also, we're extending the LQA service to constantly update all the bugs, missing tags, and other issues related to the text.

Best,

Team Gamedec

More information.

Eh, I'll wait for version 1.0.51.723.2
I miss the days when patches actually made sense like 1.0 & 1.1 and so on.:biggrin:

Nowadays they have so many decimals, integers, and various numbers.
Anyone playing it yet? I'm really curious about this game.

Too many things to do right now, so if I play it, that's only later this year.
Nope sorry still playing Atom RPG and it's expansion and Assassin's Creed Odyssey is drawing me in again. Plus Far Cry 6 will be releasing soon as well. To many games.

I miss the days when patches actually made sense like 1.0 & 1.1 and so on.:biggrin:

Nowadays they have so many decimals, integers, and various numbers.

Nope sorry still playing Atom RPG and it's expansion and Assassin's Creed Odyssey is drawing me in again. Plus Far Cry 6 will be releasing soon as well. To many games.
Let us know about Trudograd once you've had a good taste of it! I have bought it but I'm not there yet. First Encased and WotR.

I would be all over the game normally, but the timing with three other anticipated CRPGs just was not right for me. I do plan on playing it eventually, though.

If I install too many of these Hotfixes, will my CPU burn down from the added heat?

Back
Top Bottom