Pricewatch!

Wasteland 3 for $11.60 at GreenManGaming which is an all-time low.

I don't know… it was €10.19 at Fanatical recently and they usually have the same prices in $ and € so it might have been about a dollar fifty cheaper but $11.60 is still a mighty good price, of course :) .

I don't know… it was €10.19 at Fanatical recently and they usually have the same prices in $ and € so it might have been about a dollar fifty cheaper but $11.60 is still a mighty good price, of course :) .

10.19 EU = $11.54 US :)

I use Cheapshark btw which is a great site. It searches all the (legit) key resellers, and usually gives me the best price.

https://www.cheapshark.com/search#q:Wasteland 3

10.19 EU = $11.54 US :)

Yes, but I think and what I meant is that Fanatical usually have price parity, i.e. if a game is on sale at €10.19, then many times it is also on sale for $10.19, but I don't know if this is always the case or if it was the case for the WL3 deal.

The Steam price during the Xmas sale in Euro is €11.21 by the way for the base game so wherever one buys WL3 is currently only a question of saving pocket change.

If anyone who owns the base game is interested in the DLC then make sure to pay attention to which bundle you are buying.
I bought Wasteland 3 for €10.19 from Fanatical a couple of weeks ago and it would have been a pretty mediocre idea to buy the Colorado Collection from the Steam Xmas sale for the DLC.
Instead, if you already own the base game, make sure to buy the expansion pass instead of the Colorado Collection. The pass is much cheaper.

Yes, but I think and what I meant is that Fanatical usually have price parity, i.e. if a game is on sale at ¬10.19 then many times it also on sale for $10.19 but I don't know if this is always the case.

I'm pretty sure it was $11.60 on Fanatical over here. I would have remembered it being even cheaper plus it should have shown that on Cheapshark.

I was very close to picking it up today, but it seems to be going on sale quite often, and I somehow still haven't even played Wasteland 2. I'm going to wait until I can get the Colorado Collection for $20 or less. (It's actually $20 on GOG right now, but I want it on Steam.)

I cannot find any of them on EGS at the moment, not sure that means anything mind.

I cannot find any of them on EGS at the moment, not sure that means anything mind.

there was a leak a week ago or so that said the last 4 days have games that are new to the store, so probably that list from above is true

today's is correct

It's Mages of Mystralia now. They're changing it every day at 11:00am EST during this promotion. That would be 4:00PM for you. (Assuming they're doing it simultaneously across time zones)

The last 4 giveaways are somewhat underwhelming compared to the previous ones.

Yes that screenshot is looking correct, the first 2 at least. S&S today.

Are you sure it's the Survivor Trilogy? I had assumed it was just going to be the original TR trilogy.

That's a hell of a giveaway if it turns out to be true.

Are you sure it's the Survivor Trilogy? I had assumed it was just going to be the original TR trilogy.

That's a hell of a giveaway if it turns out to be true.

I'm not sure at all. I forgot to put the link, but the speculation is coming from this article. Now that I look more closely I see that it's for consoles only and if I quickly search on EGS, I only find the first title (Rise of the Tomb Raider).
So it may very well be total BS. We'll know very soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom