What's your favorite food and dessert?

Pizza

Dove Bar - chocolate coating with chocolate ice cream inside.

God thats a tough one....

Beef steak and blueberry cheese cake. I bet I will change my mind soon lol

Truite aux Amandes with mashed potatoes
Chocomousse

Manicotti, done in the traditional style. And don't skimp on the gravy.

Cherry pie, ice cold with no additional glaze or topping. Just let me at it!!

Currently … Pizza (cheese and various roasted vegetables) and raspberry cheesecake.

... and really not fair to start such a thread without also including your own :)

… and really not fair to start such a thread without also including your own :)

True, I have a bad habit of doing that, sorry!

Well, my own favorite food is actually my own homemade pizza. I perfected the recipe with the help of an ex-girlfriend of mine. We both loved food - and we spent a lot of time cooking for each other - and together.

We were together for two years - and we never had a SINGLE day without a great meal, which is probably the best thing I can say about that relationship :)

In any case, that homemade pizza is my favorite food - and it's the request people always make of me if I'm in a position to cook for them.

As for dessert…..

That's a tough one. But I absolutely love ice cream - so it would have to include ice cream.

This is going to sound really, really nauseatingly self-aggrandizing - but I must honestly say that the homemade apple pie that I ALSO perfected with the very same ex-girlfriend along with some good quality vanilla ice-cream on top is my favorite dessert.

As one of my friends once said, after I made it for him: I don't think there's a single cell in my body that doesn't feel like it's full of sugar :)

Pizza - Pepperoni, Extra Cheese & Extra Sauce
Cheesecake with Reese's PB Cups

Kebab

bra-kebab-stockholm.png

Pizza is obviously nice too… i also really like hot/spicy food.

Lemon Cake is nice. Lots of whipped cream inside of course.

citrontc3a5rta.jpg

Kebad's are good but I like Gyro's better.

images

Basically almost the same thing just different seasonings and other variations. One was invented in turkey and the other in Greece. Both are delicious though.

Kebad's are good but I like Gyro's better.

images

Basically almost the same thing just different seasonings and other variations. One was invented in turkey and the other in Greece. Both are delicious though.

You're right, if i can choose i'd probably take Gyro too, unfortunately its quite rare to see around here (small city, though we have around 10 pizzerias.) There's one place that has gyro pizza here and it's really great :)

One of my current favourites is a French steak place in town. You sit down and there is no menu - you're getting steak and chips, with their secret house sauce, and that's the end of it.

1.jpg

For dessert, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so fresh strawberries and cream.

Yeah, you guys made me hungry…… I feel like Meat & Wine co steak now…. mmm~

xpress.jpg

Then blueberry cheesecake... yum..

blueberry-cheesecake.jpg

Food: The beating hearts of my enemies.

Dessert: Their frozen tears.

Let's see; a chicken breast stuffed with a mixture of wine soaked breadcrumbs, onion, mushrooms, smoked oysters and my secret herbs and spices, all rolled up in a sheet of puff pastry and baked in the oven with a side serving of scalloped potatoes.
For dessert, I'll follow this with a wine and berry trifle!! :)

Food: The beating hearts of my enemies.
Eeeeewwww… oh, but you know, if you were to transfuse all their blood with a good BBQ sauce...

I like some food more, some food less.

But I don't think I have any real one favorite food.
For today my pick would probably be either Spare Ribs like the Hard Rock Cafe makes them here, or my Mother's beef roulades.
But tomorrow this might be something else.

Honestly - nothing.

When I was a kid I had something favorite. For a while.
Somehow, eventually, subconsciously, my brain considers food as a must to survive and as such I don't care about it.

Note though while I can't pick favs or yucks, there is certain type of food I do not touch. Anything GMO. Unless a declaration is falsified, I'm buying only GMOfree stuff. So in a way, my favorite food would be actually anything that ain't GMO? Ah well, dunno.

Back
Top Bottom