CRPG Book Project - Gone to Printers

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The CRPG Book has gone to print and pre-orders are due to open 14/01/19. You can sign-up to be notified here.https://t.co/3MK8TItWU2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet">OK, so over 100,000 words edited, 1,400 images optimised for print. 528 pages of epic CRPG goodness has now gone to print! @felipepepe

Pre-orders open on 14/01/19
Sign-up to be notified: https://t.co/3MK8TItWU2 pic.twitter.com/RbwgLgCWKW

-- Bitmap Books (@bitmap_books) December 13, 2018
[/quote]More information.

My two favorite hobbies have incredible books released within 6 months. Felipepe book and for Dungeons and Dragons the book Art and Arcana.

Jesus, that book cover is messed up! Its creators(s) didn't even take basic art drawing principles into account. But this only interests the connoisseurs, people usually eat all junk thrown to them, just like the fat rat in Ratatouille.

For a similar reason I was surprised what a rusty heap the highly praised Divinity Definitive Edition was, after having the chance to play dozens of hours of Tactics Ogre and witness the World Class Storytelling and amazing UI graphics + fantastic Art Direction there. Of course compared to Yasumi Matsuno's Amazing Team, the silly Larian bunch are wretched drunk pigs lying in the gutter stone drunk.

I'll definitely buy the book but I won't be signing up to be notified because giving out your email address means you will be spammed in perpetuity.

Very happy for your success and the PDF was already awesome!

What's the difference between standard and collectors edition?

Probably soft cover vs. hard cover... with maybe an insert or two in the hardcover? Just a guess, I'd like clarity too...

another order here, can't wait to have it

Back
Top Bottom