Pricewatch!

Yeah, same here, but I'm expecting that expansion will hit rock bottom price soonish. If I have to wait till winter or even next year, that's no issue because my massive back log is currently haunting me.

What is 'rock bottom' ? I found the expansion far better than the original. The only real complaint is that it is hard in the middle and silly easy at the end - i prefer a more linear curve where the game gets steady more difficult (or at least no easier). Having said that I really like the mechanic changes and the ideas presented by the expansion. Other than that it is just more of the same - same campaign with the new mechanics and a few new missions.

Yeah, same here, but I'm expecting that expansion will hit rock bottom price soonish. If I have to wait till winter or even next year, that's no issue because my massive back log is currently haunting me.

I found the entire X-com two game to be absurdly easy, to be honest. Hearing that the expansion actually has some difficulty is really good, and makes me look forward to acquiring it even more.

I found the entire X-com two game to be absurdly easy, to be honest.
Long War mod can fix that (though it won't work with the Chosen expansion). If you don't have time to go through such a super long war, you can just pick some other point in the game and pretend it's the end.

Bioshock games are 75% off on Steam. There's a bundle for getting the whole series, too, so you can pick up games/DLC you skipped.

Spec Ops: The Line is free on HB at the moment... Is it any good?

Spec Ops: The Line is free on HB at the moment… Is it any good?

I thought it was pretty good. If you're into 3rd person shooters and serious subject matter, give it a go. Gets pretty grim with its subject matter though - the horrors of war, PTSD, etc. For that alone I think it deserves more kudos than it gets, but I imagine getting sledge-hammered by that sort of supar-syrius content might get a bit much for some people by the end.
Overall, I think it's underrated.

It's on my wishlist, and if I'm not mistaken, this is its lowest price ever. Hmmmm, I don't know, maybe maybe…

Back
Top Bottom