Focus Home Interactive - E3 Lineup Revealed

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on Focus Home Interactive's lineup of games at E3.

Here is the full list of titles showcased at the Focus Home Interactive booth, West-Hall #4512, June 12-14

Insurgency: Sandstorm: play the sequel to the multi-million selling FPS Insurgency with the developers from New World Interactive, in a dedicated multiplayer session!
Farming Simulator 19: Shown for the very first time, see the newest entry in the farming phenomenon from GIANTS Software – including an exciting surprise to be announced at E3!
The Surge 2: Check out 30 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay of the hardcore Action-RPG from Deck13, with an ambitious level design and combat more brutal than ever.
A Plague Tale: Innocence: Meet orphan siblings Amicia and Hugo – as well as the hordes of rats hunting them – in a new gameplay walkthrough by developers from Asobo Studio.
Call of Cthulhu: Lovecraft’s twisted universe comes alive in an exclusive walkthrough guided by the developers from Cyanide.
GreedFall: Dive into the latest RPG from Spiders to discover a unique world shaped by the player’s political diplomacy, character relationships and critical choices.

[...]
More information.

GreedFall is the only game on that list that interests me.:)

greedfall seems revolutionary
surge will probably be at least just as cool as the first so easy 20 30 h of playing it
a plague tale looks like id try it , not sure about the rest

Laugh as much you want, it's selling like a cure.
Surge too, darksouls clones sell. Nioh sales number is in another newsbit.

Try sonar instead. It's pretty popular with Bioware.

Plague Tale looked fantastic in the first vid a long time ago. Haven't heard anything about it since then.
Call of Cthulhu and GreedFall also interest me.

The Surge will wind up in some bundle someday, so that will be the first time I might take a look... or not.

I got Farming Simulator 2015 in my Playstation Now subscription, got curious and "played" it, thinking it was more a strategic simulator… what I got was a truck driver simulator. Don't see how it's so popular when all you do is drive a truck to prepare the ground, then hop off, walk to another truck to plant the seeds, back and forth, back and forth, 10 times for each field, then hop off, walk to another truck to harvest the wheat, back and forth, back and forth, 10 times for another field… I think I fell asleep and dreamed of going back and forth plowing an infinite field.

Maybe that's what it is like to be a farmer ?

I got Farming Simulator 2015 in my Playstation Now subscription, got curious and "played" it, thinking it was more a strategic simulator… what I got was a truck driver simulator. Don't see how it's so popular when all you do is drive a truck to prepare the ground, then hop off, walk to another truck to plant the seeds, back and forth, back and forth, 10 times for each field, then hop off, walk to another truck to harvest the wheat, back and forth, back and forth, 10 times for another field… I think I fell asleep and dreamed of going back and forth plowing an infinite field.

When you get bored I guess you can visit your sheep?

The Surge will wind up in some bundle someday, so that will be the first time I might take a look… or not.

I just finished The Surge recently, picked it up last time it was on sale. Turned out I liked it quite a bit. Looking forward to #2. For reference I have tried to play dark souls a few times and just can't get into it, never played for more than an hour.

GreedFall looks interesting, though it's bound to be a bit quirky, which is basically a Spiders trademark by now.

People like some funny things. One of my friends likes driving his truck simulator slowly around virtual Europe.

People like some funny things. One of my friends likes driving his truck simulator slowly around virtual Europe.
Yea they do. Some really enjoy those fantasy hiking simulators.. strange people all around us.

Back
Top Bottom