Trail of Ayash - Upcoming Open World Pre-Columbian Era RPG

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
WolfHeartFPS plays Trail of Ayash which is an open world action RPG set during the pre-Columbian era.

Become Ayash. Once a respected member of his tribe until a trusted family member betrayed and framed him. Alone and without aid Ayash must redeem himself amidst the intrigue of tribal society and the monsters lurking in the wilderness or perhaps avenge himself on those who abandoned him. The story is open-ended. You control Ayash; You decide who will live and who will pay, You choose how Ayash fairs on his trail.

CHAPTERS

00:00 Intro
00:32 What is Trail of Ayash?
02:24 Gameplay Starts
07:58 Reaching the Tribe
08:52 Killing things
10:53 Quick look at crafting & skills
12:54 Magic demonstration
14:06 Mainland
More information.

I always like when new settings are explored in RPGs. Some of that reminded me of Two Worlds; not the best of comparisons but I enjoyed the series and would like more of the same type of gameplay.

Agreed, a new area can be quite compelling for me. I'll likely check this one out simply because the newness of it all will likely entertain me a bunch.

I always like when new settings are explored in RPGs. Some of that reminded me of Two Worlds; not the best of comparisons but I enjoyed the series and would like more of the same type of gameplay.

Well hopefully it's a lot better than the demo they had on Steam back in Febuary. I uninstalled it after about 30 minutes or so. It felt janky all around but not in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom