Gothic 3 Blood in Gothic 3 ?

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Is there a way to enable blood in Gothic 3, like there was in Gothic 1&2?

*edit* I'm talking about like how you could change the init. file in Gothic 1&2 so that enemies would leave a blood trail if they were wounded badly.

Last edited:
I thought it was on by default - though I'm running the game on medium graphics (it bugged out on low and gave flashes of white every few frames)... I don't know if its in the graphics level but probably.

On another note: why is it that when I slash skeletons in G3 they bleed (like gushing out more blood than I see people or orcs gush)??? I mean, they're skeletons, which by definition, they have no flesh and blood...

Are you serious??? In my copy of Gothic 3 I see very little blood. Could this be a bug?

*edit* When I say that I see very little blood, I'm talking about everything. It doesn't matter if it's a Human, Orc, or Monster. I see very little blood during swordfights, sometimes no blood at all.

Last edited:
I thought it was on by default - though I'm running the game on medium graphics (it bugged out on low and gave flashes of white every few frames)... I don't know if its in the graphics level but probably.

On another note: why is it that when I slash skeletons in G3 they bleed (like gushing out more blood than I see people or orcs gush)??? I mean, they're skeletons, which by definition, they have no flesh and blood...

Think of it as marrow then :)

Back
Top Bottom