Steam Id Thread

I don’t believe we have one.

What's the advantage of having a group on Steam as well as a community here? Not suggesting there isn't one - I'm just curious.

Steam offers real time chat, game curation, a fallback when the Watch is down ...

We use Steam as advertising for the RPGWatch website as well.

Steam groups also have Curator options, so you can review games and well, curate them. HiddenX's are always good to read for recommendations of RPGs.

Also quite handy when the website has ISP issues. Or when you're bored and want to see other members' screenshots.

Steam groups also have Curator options, so you can review games and well, curate them. HiddenX's are always good to read for recommendations of RPGs.

Best reason to add that group. Can't recommend enough.

I joined the RPG watch group, but when I look at the members list, it doesn't show my name. Then when I search for my steam user name, it says 0 out of 0 members...weird. Because it does show on my profile that I'm part of the rpg watch group now.

The search is strange. Sometimes partial names work, sometimes not. If I search on strata I find you.

P.S. Somebody might want to clean out the spam in the comments (not discussion, comments!) section.

Back
Top Bottom