Trumpists are Nazis Moderator RPGWatch Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
I really find this offencive!!!!

Trumpists are Nazis
RPGWatch Team

I agree; it is totally uncalled for and very offensive to large groups of people as this is an international site.

Yeah, I believe 100% in lbgtq rights but I can't support someone like aubreille. I called her out a while back for calling people rednecks and now it's nazis. She stoops to the level of the people she supposedly fighting against and that makes her no better than them imo. You don't need to put down one group to support another.

I do think someone like trump being voted to presidency will be a blow to lbgtq rights and that is sad.

And we've got political stuff showing up on the front page.

I completely agree and this flies against everything Aubrielle usually preaches for as well. In addition to this, it is certainly not something a moderator should do! Not on a site about RPGs. If you want to discuss politics then take it onto the Politics forum or another forum entirely, don't make your avatar political in a games' forum.

Painting half the population of a country with one simple brush stroke is wrong! You do not know them and you do not know what they stand for!

I find this very offensive and I am certainly not a Trumpist. For all the self-righteous posts by Aubrielle this really is bad.

Unless she was hacked, I would like to count this as a report to the admin team.

EDIT: I think this should be moved to the politics forum so that it does not appear on the front page.

EDIT: I think this should be moved to the politics forum so that it does not appear on the front page.

I disagree with moving it! I have posted all politic in that forum. This is about a Moderator there and all should see it!!!!

This at this site I don't think should be put behind closed doors a lot of members don't go to that area.

We at RPGCodex would never stoop to something so low.

For shame...

Codex? Shoo trolling amateurs!

I didn't read anything about any nazi anywhere on this site, so... If it's in "let some steam" section, that's okay with me.

Its on her signature.

I have to agree with the OP. I'm not surprised by the hypocrisy however.

The avatar is in poor taste. Getting so political is ignorant of the moderate culture we've always fostered.

Oh, and don't forget her location: Fascist, USA. I'm pretty sure that's not meant to be ironic.

Maybe if something is done finally, some of the decent old regulars will come back.

Ah well sorry then I didn't notice any of her posts lately so didn't spot the sig.

Don't you all know that tolerance only works one direction?
Its only democracy when everyone votes the way you wanted them to.
Aubrielle is known for not taking responsibility for her words or actions when she perceives her cause as righteous. This doesn't' surprise me, but its disappointing.

Give her a break. It's a tough time for some Americans coping with the results of the election.

Give her a break. It's a tough time for some Americans coping with the results of the election.

You can see the irony here right Fluent?

In the grand scheme of things I don't really care. Text on a screen is only as offensive as you let it. Not everyone shares that opinion or has the ability to not be offended. I'm sure if someone had a tag line that slighted some minority all hell would rain down. :p

Its on her signature.

I have to agree with the OP. I'm not surprised by the hypocrisy however.

The avatar is in poor taste. Getting so political is ignorant of the moderate culture we've always fostered.

Oh, and don't forget her location: Fascist, USA. I'm pretty sure that's not meant to be ironic.

Maybe if something is done finally, some of the decent old regulars will come back.

I agree. However i am well aware that this this board skews left and thus a blind eye is given to the left no matter how disappointing it is. Normally i wouldnt care if this was just a post on the P&R forum however ti is seen on every post she makes outside of the P&R forum. Maybe you can make it invisible atleast to her outside posts?

You can see the irony here right Fluent?

Many Americans are disturbed by things Trump has said and done and how he ran his campaign. It's unprecedented. Millions of people realize this and are genuinely afraid and emotional about it right now, and people are venting and coping in the ways they choose to.

While I think that stuff should be reserved for the politics forum people are upset/angry/scared right now.

Except this isn't new behavior. you would think someone fighting for equal rights for 1 group of people would believe that all deserve equal rights.

You should have seen mine before I quickly changed it. :biggrin:

But, yeah, I made it innocuous again, because I was on the warpath in P&R, and I thought it would be a bit much to bring it to everyone out here.

Except this isn't new behavior. you would think someone fighting for equal rights for 1 group of people would believe that all deserve equal rights.

Fighting injustice is not an injustice against those who don't stand for justice and equality. That's the old "you are infringing on my right to hate you and deny you rights". It doesn't work that way.

I'm not saying it is that or anything else, but that's how millions of people feel right now. Aubrielle is just venting like millions of others are.

And just saying, Corwin, the quote in your signature saying "If God said it, that settles it!!" can be offensive to atheists.

Eh, I agree. Ironically, this kind of stereotyping has actually moved some to vote for him and (perhaps) gained him presidency.

Eh, I agree. Ironically, this kind of stereotyping has actually moved some to vote for him and (perhaps) gained him presidency.

I doubt it. He had less overall votes than the last 2 Republican candidates, and they weren't exactly popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom