Evils Doom - Unofficial PC Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@IndieRetroNews reports on Evils Doom which was an unreleased Amiga dungeon crawler which has now been updated to work on Windows.

As we said before according to some sites it was due to bugs that Evil's Doom became a victim of software piracy, after the beta version was sent to magazines, the first cracks appeared and the developers cancelled the game and left the Amiga. It wasn't until much later a French Amiga programmer by the name of -meynaf- not only fixed most of the bugs but gave it the translation work over as well. Although it was still very fiddly to get to work on most Amiga systems and even the previous PC launchables ( containing emulation/rom ) in 2014, wasn't the best either.

So now we look towards The Company.PL for our dungeon crawling fix, as this dungeon crawler known as ' Evil's Doom ' with its Hi-Res GFX (640X512) with 256 colors, hand drawn artwork, character designs and conversations, and inclusive brilliant intro with a fabulous tune. Has been packaged together in a PC launchable file that includes an improved TC Engine v2.6, improved game speed, as well as with the very latest available patched up Amiga game files that also works on Windows 10.
More information.

This looks surprisingly good, we should keep an eye on it :D

When I hear the word "bugs", I don't care about much else.
Wake me up when not most but all bugs are gone.

Says the biggest ME fanboy ever.. Not impressed

Says the biggest ME fanboy ever.. Not impressed

Yea, a fanboy who trashed Paragon Lost without remorse and not because of no hoarding CDs but because it's garbage. I know, some are still hoarding, I guess me not doing it any more and trashing almost everything is also caused by being a fanboy of something. Raven's Cry perhaps? Or… Dunno, which game codex hates, name it, I'll become instafan. So we can drop down to codexian amateur trolling and "explain" everything by others' fanboyism.

That aside, since when Gayomeda or Assomeda, can't remember what name did you call it, has anything to do with my bugs induced alergia? That disease of mine is older than EA. And even more older than codex.

Patch the game yourself if you have to, call me when it's done. You may be interested in betatests, your choice, but a fanboy here is not.

Back
Top Bottom